NC school cancels wax museum after several kids wanted to dress up.....as....

The man massacred four million people. What the hell is wrong with you?
Its 4 million now? I don't care what he did. He IS a historical figure. Which is what they were told to dress up as. Stalin did the same thing hell he had MORE people killed than Hitler. As did Mao. Bet those would have been fine.

This is not surprising. Third graders tend to dress up as scary figures. Meanwhile, what we may have here, just might be one of those Teachable Moments. Now that we're done playing dress up- how about teaching the kids some history.

35 million died in democide, although there have been others that have said it is between 40-50 million.

The holocaust and concentration camps killed relatively 12 million, with 6 million being Jews.

more like 12 million alone in the camps.

He also ordered his armies and special forces to exterminate entire villages behind German lines in Russia and North Africa. He also engaged in some unnatural government deprivation in Poland and in other countries that resulted in many dying, as well as backing some other mini genocides from fascist and populist factions.

The Ustasha were a politicial faction that founded the Independent State of Croatia, a breakaway entity of Yugoslavia supported by Hitler. They alone murdered hundreds of thousands of Serbians and Jews.

The%20bodies%20of%20Jasenovac%20victims%20floating%20in%20the%20Sava%20river.jpg
head_off.jpg

What's funny about genocide, Odium?
Killing a jew is like stepping on a cockroach to me. I have no emotions other than good another disgusting vile bug gone. Jews are parasites.

35 million died in democide, although there have been others that have said it is between 40-50 million.

The holocaust and concentration camps killed relatively 12 million, with 6 million being Jews.
Muh Holohoax!

So, you mad Hitler didn't do enough?
Precisely. :) It is what it is. At least he had the brains and guts to fight the Jew. He lost but the world will know he was correct one day and the job will get done completely next time.

Killing a jew is like stepping on a cockroach to me. I have no emotions other than good another disgusting vile bug gone. Jews are parasites.

Tell me how you really feel.

It wasn't just Jews Hitlers killed. It was also Homosexuals, Gypsies, Slavs, communists, intellectuals, ect.

What's funny about genocide, Odium?

Muh Holohoax!

So, you mad Hitler didn't do enough?
Precisely. :) It is what it is. At least he had the brains and guts to fight the Jew. He lost but the world will know he was correct one day and the job will get done completely next time.

I think he was a coward who put a bullet in his head when times got tough.

Not sure I understand the Jew hate.

Israel is fucked up and all, and there are a lot of rich Jewish douchebags. Every group has their basket of deplorables though.

Its 4 million now? I don't care what he did. He IS a historical figure. Which is what they were told to dress up as. Stalin did the same thing hell he had MORE people killed than Hitler. As did Mao. Bet those would have been fine.

Seeing it is the South the more appropriate historical figure would have been Tecumseh Sherman....

Hitler was a punk compare to Tecumseh Sherman!

Hell Hitler was a punk period and a terrible historical figure except to the deranged in the head...

Not sure I understand the Jew hate.

Israel is fucked up and all, and there are a lot of rich Jewish douchebags. Every group has their basket of deplorables though.

Jews, blacks, Muslims and Mexicans. Odium needs a scapegoat for whatever is wrong with his life.

Tell me how you really feel.

It wasn't just Jews Hitlers killed. It was also Homosexuals, Gypsies, Slavs, communists, intellectuals, ect.

So? NONE of those were worth keeping around. Eugenics needs to be used in the US as well and BTW I don't believe in any of the holohoax garbage. People died because of the allies stopping food trains and because of disease. I don't care what "evidence" you have,the holohoax deal was tried in world war 1 and it didn't work. Obviously did after ww2.

New Topics

Forum List

Back