NBC News Video of Police Officer SHOOTING Ashley Babbit on Jan. 6th

There was SO much evidence that Simpson committed those murders it's laughable that you think the jury decided that verdict BASED on evidence! You know as well as I do that Simpson butchered his ex wife and Ron Goldman and got away with it. That verdict was disgusting.

Numbnuts, evidence doesn't matter if there's reasonable doubt with it. The moment the cop, who claimed he found the matching glove on OJ's property, refused to deny planting it, the prosecution lost their case.

A black woman who was shot without warning? I'd be calling for that Police officer to be punished for excessive use of force. This isn't about skin color or political affiliation. This is about what's just. Ashli Babbitt didn't deserve to die. I'm sorry but she didn't. I don't believe in violent protests but I also don't believe in the Police shooting people needlessly.

Question for you: What do you think would have happened if a Police officer HAD shot an unarmed black woman at a BLM protest without warning? Be honest...

You're lying again. Ashes Targetpractice was warned to get back.

He probably would have got off scot free just like all the other police officers who have killed Black people and got away with it.
I think we both know that's not true. Again...be honest! If a Police officer had shot an unarmed black female protester without warning during a BLM protest that had turned violent...cities would have burned across the country and that Police officer would be in prison right now.

I think we both know that's not true. Again...be honest! If a Police officer had shot an unarmed black female protester without warning during a BLM protest that had turned violent...cities would have burned across the country and that Police officer would be in prison right now.

And you're still lying. Ashes Targetpractice was warned.

And you're still lying. Ashes Targetpractice was warned.
Testimony of other Police officers and multiple audio recordings have made it quite clear that Michael Byrd is in fact the person who lies when he says he warned Babbitt before shooting her. He never issued a warning but felt the need to lie about doing so because he knows how bad it looks that he DIDN'T!

Testimony of other Police officers and multiple audio recordings have made it quite clear that Michael Byrd is in fact the person who lies when he says he warned Babbitt before shooting her. He never issued a warning but felt the need to lie about doing so because he knows how bad it looks that he DIDN'T!

You're lying again. A cop near Byrd said he hear the warnings.

You're lying again. A cop near Byrd said he hear the warnings.
And the other three that were right there said they never heard a warning from Byrd...something that is backed up by the multiple audios that you also can't hear a warning on! Byrd lied. He lied because he knows in his heart that shooting an unarmed person without warning is the act of a coward which is EXACTLY what he did that day!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back