NBC News Chief White House Correspondent: Source says Secret Service Agents Prepared to Dispute Testimony

The clown show brought to you by Pelosi has gone from the gutter straight into the sewer. But hell, you derps believed 'muh, Russia' for 4-years.

They j6 keep coming up empty, like their heads. But the agents testimony will not be heard by this show trial committee because it defeats their stupid narrative.

The clown show brought to you by Pelosi has gone from the gutter straight into the sewer. But hell, you derps believed 'muh, Russia' for 4-years.

It's totally amazing how the left can jump on hearsay evidence that isn't even factual in the first place as if it is bombshell breaking news. In the second place, even if it were correct, who gives a shit if Trump lunged for the steering wheel? Is that a crime?

Not likely, since your clown show leader won't allow it.

But, enjoy your reality show for idiots, it will likely be your last. Give my regards to Jussie.
Ah...that's the excuse you are priming up? :heehee:

Let them testify....under oath.
Let all trump supporters testify....under oath.
Let trump testify...under oath.

Now. Put your excuses here>>>>>>>

The committee already knew the truth about the Secret Service agent's story and about the note. They still went forward with her and allowed her to testify.

Ergo, the committee suborned perjury.

Ah...that's the excuse you are priming up? :heehee:

Let them testify....under oath.
Let all trump supporters testify....under oath.
Let trump testify...under oath.

Now. Put your excuses here>>>>>>>
Hey retard, your assholes run this kangaroo court. YOU call them if you have the guts. You won’t.

Insert pathetic whiny deflection here fatso >>>>

She is another lying Republican I guess. Nobody answers that.

So she's a lying republican now ? Yesterday she wasn't ?

The wingers have nothing. They can't stand to see another Republican tell the truth.

If this was any 76 year old man not named Trump would anyone take this claim even remotely serious I don't think they would. I would not believe this claim if someone was making it about Biden because of how totally silly it is in fact the only person in Congress I can see being able to take on a Secret Service agent and overpower them would be Dan Crenshaw who was a Navy SEAL.
Jim Jordan was an elite level wrestler. His collegiate record is fucking CRAZY good.

She didnt lie about anything. You just dont like what she had to say.
The Secret Servicemen that where in the vehicle said it never happened so yes she lied. They didn't even try to verify with the Secret Service that her accusations where true. I don't give a shit either way but the total waste of tax payer money on this bullshit show is pissing people off.

Does Trump really want these guys questioned upon what Trump said about joining the capitol riot?

~~~~~~
They found the body cam tapes of Trump assaulting the three SS members in the "Beast". :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back