NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”

is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

• Yes, he is

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, Biden was wrong

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

How many died because your TDS gave hydroxy a bad name

I would trust Putin way more than any destructive murderous libturd

I respect and trust the little turd in NKorea more than you
I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.
There's another one.

My statement was not a deflection. YOu expressed an inability to understand something and I clearly and honesty explained it.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.
Putin doesn't give two shits and a handshake about his people. Putin advances Putin's interests just like Trump. Man you cultists got it bad...

What makes you think that Putin does not care about advancing russia's or the russian people's interests? You fucktard.

poisoning journalists who expose corruption?

outlawing the music & jailing musicians/artists that protest the policies of pootey poot?

having such little regard for the innocent people of russia by gassing some his own citizens, making their dead lives an example to dissuade others from doing it again?
Assassinating a DNC worker for exposing corruption?????? My God

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

There's another one.

My statement was not a deflection. YOu expressed an inability to understand something and I clearly and honesty explained it.

Putin doesn't give two shits and a handshake about his people. Putin advances Putin's interests just like Trump. Man you cultists got it bad...

What makes you think that Putin does not care about advancing russia's or the russian people's interests? You fucktard.

outlawing the music & jailing musicians/artists that protest the policies of pootey poot?

having such little regard for the innocent people of russia by gassing some his own citizens, making their dead lives an example to dissuade others from doing it again?
Assassinating a DNC worker for exposing corruption?????? My God

what in the serious fuck are you blathering on about?

There's another one.

Pick your best one. Gish galloping is the tool of the lazy weak.

There's another one.

In their eyes, authoritarianism like that is justified, if it's by their dear leader. It's for the good of the country, dontcha know.

Nothing I said, indicates that. You are delusional or lying.

Alternative history about explosions in Czech – new provocation on the eve Biden and Putin meeting or real story? View from US

There's another one.

In their eyes, authoritarianism like that is justified, if it's by their dear leader. It's for the good of the country, dontcha know.

Every post of yours in this thread “indicates” it. You can’t bring yourself to condemn a single one of his actions and pretty much defend Putin at every turn. You have been justifying his actions with every one of your responses.

CORRELL: “He’s doing it for the people of Russia”

Bitch please…

There's another one.

Every post of yours in this thread “indicates” it. You can’t bring yourself to condemn a single one of his actions and pretty much defend Putin at every turn. You have been justifying his actions with every one of your responses.

Bitch please…

The question was, what we cons, some of us, find "attractive" about Putin. I gave the answer, as I see it.

The question was not, what we DON'T like about him.

Have you been drinking?

We are not group think herds of donkeys following every scam imaginable.
Trump Humpers???

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Did you happen to notice the absolute cruelty done to these illegals at the border and what is happening?

See the interviews of the property owners scared shitless because of you.

Would you accept that way of life?
WTF are you yapping about?
I realize you have no idea what is happening on the Southern border. That is what I'm yapping about.

And you voted for a goobener who marched people in their wheel chairs to death...Do you even know about the nursing home scandal

There's another one.

Bitch please…

The question was, what we cons, some of us, find "attractive" about Putin. I gave the answer, as I see it.

Have you been drinking?
So you must like that about Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, etc., right? You like that they want to do what is best for the American people?

What DON'T you like about Pooty Poot? Do your "likes" outweigh your dislikes? You still haven't brought yourself to openly condemn anything he has done. Is it "all good" as long as he's allegedly doing it "for the people" ( which he obviously is not).

There's another one.

Bitch please…

Have you been drinking?
So you must like that about Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, etc., right? You like that they want to do what is best for the American people?

What DON'T you like about Pooty Poot? Do your "likes" outweigh your dislikes? You still haven't brought yourself to openly condemn anything he has done. Is it "all good" as long as he's allegedly doing it "for the people" ( which he obviously is not).
I would trust Vlad with my life way more than a libturd. JC what a life being a libturd.

There's another one.

Bitch please…

Have you been drinking?

Generally I did not get the feeling that their goal was what was best for America or Americans. I got the feeling that they were more often in service of either liberal ideology OR certain groups within America, not AMERICANS.

On the rare occasions that I did feel that they did something FOR AMERICA, I did support it, like when Bill Clinton sabotaged the International Land Mine Treaty.

His actions there were very smooth, and his stated reasons was pure American Exceptionalism. I said so at the time, giving him credit for it, and have said so, several times since.

NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”​

l7xJWozjtYspAW4xc_z4k0B3Qn9hL3AFJp5rEvB6JElltO-VJE3gRTsHw5Eep0OnzAQWS2-rautY7Q=s636-nd

Are you a killer? laughs and doesn’t answer the question and 5 more years and putin will surpass koba's length of rule,
After the interview.
Putin: give him the thing....

my qestion:
is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

ps one for sure, Botox doesn't hold Putin´s face in place, it looks like a baboon ass nowadays
Damned Litty. Yer a star now...7 pages long

Forum List

Back