• No, Biden was wrong

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”​

l7xJWozjtYspAW4xc_z4k0B3Qn9hL3AFJp5rEvB6JElltO-VJE3gRTsHw5Eep0OnzAQWS2-rautY7Q=s636-nd

Are you a killer? laughs and doesn’t answer the question and 5 more years and putin will surpass koba's length of rule,
After the interview.
Putin: give him the thing....

my qestion:
is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

ps one for sure, Botox doesn't hold Putin´s face in place, it looks like a baboon ass nowadays

Of course he is a killer. To be fair, at times the POTUS is also a killer. It is part of the job description.

l7xJWozjtYspAW4xc_z4k0B3Qn9hL3AFJp5rEvB6JElltO-VJE3gRTsHw5Eep0OnzAQWS2-rautY7Q=s636-nd

Are you a killer? laughs and doesn’t answer the question and 5 more years and putin will surpass koba's length of rule,
After the interview.

my qestion:

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

ps one for sure, Botox doesn't hold Putin´s face in place, it looks like a baboon ass nowadays
Regardless, I don't believe that Biden should have put a label on Putin. He answered off the cuff, but he has to watch the cuff because it can come back to bite him in the ass. We all know what Putin is and if the President is going to use diplomacy in dealing with Putin, he should refrain from nasty labels.

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

How many died because your TDS gave hydroxy a bad name

I would trust Putin way more than any destructive murderous libturd

I respect and trust the little turd in NKorea more than you

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

How is it "counter productive" at all?

The job of a reporter is to ask questions and get answers. A shrug and a laugh is an answer that provides information to the viewer.

Perhaps the reporter could have used his limited time with the leader in a better way and a different question might be more productive to ask instead.

But "counter" productive? What goal of a neutral reporter was less likely to be accomplished because of this?

I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

What I like about Uncle Pooty was how he was able to humiliate and destroy the liberal narrative that he "colluded" with President Trump. Tremendous sense of humor. His declaration that Russian Hoes were the "finest in the world" was classic. When has Sleepy Joe ever praised America's courtesans?

The Soviet union experienced the propaganda. Putin knows full well. He also know Americans are experiencing it. The three nations nation vying for supreme power include Russia, The U.S. is also part of globalism. China did an act of war on us with Covid. Their politicians correctly saw that the hatred for Trump was so much by people in our own nation that we would screw ourselves over more. Our economy has suffered a bit. And inflation is coming and is here.

What about all the murder and crime in shit hole cities caused by you murderous thugs?????

I detest these men but have so much respect for them compared to you.

You libturds are death with every mother fucking thing ya touch

After the interview.

my qestion:

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

Cripes when are we going to ask Hill and Bill how many they greased in 40 yrs.................Stalin would blush

"Death solves all problems".....Hillary Clinton and Seth Rich

As an American, I worry about the Democrat killer heading Michigan. New Yorkers should concern themselves with the pompous killer of their own state
whats about putin?
I dont care about Putin. It's not my country and he doesnt affect me.

Why do you need a diversion?
feel sorry for you, if you in your hate dont want to see what poogabe does to usa and free world
I see what the president you elected is doing to my country. You pointing "over there" doesnt distract us from the China puppet

As an American, I worry about the Democrat killer heading Michigan. New Yorkers should concern themselves with the pompous killer of their own state
whats about putin?
I dont care about Putin. It's not my country and he doesnt affect me.

Why do you need a diversion?
feel sorry for you, if you in your hate dont want to see what poogabe does to usa and free world
I see what the president you elected is doing to my country. You pointing "over there" doesnt distract us from the China puppet

Forum List

Back