NBC Helps Homosexual Child Abductor Escape?

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
Check out what NBC did to the surveillance tape of that asshole abducting the 22 month-old male child in Washington two days ago. Watch it a couple of times. See the creep's face on this video? Of course you don't, because NBC smeared it out so that anyone who might otherwise recognize this cockroach and report him to police...cant. Why would NBC do such an onerous thing? Because the creep is an NBC employee? I wouldn't doubt it one bit. No other network is so completely obsessed with homosexual pedophilia as is NBC. So here was their chance to help out a fellow traveler...and they didn't hesitate for a minute, did they?

Lincoln County Looking for Man Caught on Video After Snatching 22-Month-Old Boy - NBC News

They did catch that guy, it was a 15 y.o. kid just getting started on a lifetime of serial killing!

I am glad this man failed in his abduction and was apprehended by the police. I hope they throw the book at him.

That being said, nothing in the article states that this 15 year old was a homosexual. Is this a fact or is this an assumption by the OP?

Oh please don't make the fine distinction between the types of depravities. Many serial killers are homos, it's not like it matters.

For all we know he could be involved in a baby selling ring.
I am glad this man failed in his abduction and was apprehended by the police. I hope they throw the book at him.

That being said, nothing in the article states that this 15 year old was a homosexual. Is this a fact or is this an assumption by the OP?

He's a 15 year old.

The kids were being baby sat by a sitter who sent them to park alone. The ten year old was at the park alone with her tiny siblings.

The dad and mom look like troglodytes.

This is a freakishly weird incident. And I bet all those involved are welfare recipients.

Oh please don't make the fine distinction between the types of depravities. Many serial killers are homos, it's not like it matters.

You are zero evidence that this 15 year is a serial killer. Just like the OP as offered zero evidence that is kid was gay. There are a lot of assumptions being made about this case.

You are zero evidence that this 15 year is a serial killer. Just like the OP as offered zero evidence that is kid was gay. There are a lot of assumptions being made about this case.

Meh.

It was an assumption, but hey, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
The question remains unanswered: why would NBC smear the face out? They had to have known that the kidnapper was a young teen because they're restricted from showing his face if he's a juvenile...but they said nothing on the newscast did they? Assholes.

Meh.

That is some pretty compelling evidence you've presented.

Meh.

I never intended to prove anything.

You know what happens when people assume. And those two posters DO like making asses of themselves... :laugh:

It was an assumption, but hey, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
The question remains unanswered: why would NBC smear the face out? They had to have known that the kidnapper was a young teen because they're restricted from showing his face if he's a juvenile...but they said nothing on the newscast did they? Assholes.

You got that assumption from that brief clip? Like I suspected you are totally making shit up in a lame attempt to smear gays. Pathetic.

I think this 15 year old snatched this baby b/c he is a conservative and was angery that his parent's tax dollars are going to feed and clothe this child. Yay assumptions!

Last edited:

Meh.

That much is obvious.

Meh.

That much is obvious.

Awesome. Then you won't be confused.

Meanwhile, I would love to know exactly what those imbecilic parents DO that requires them to have an SSI recipient babysitter for their kids. I can tell they don't work by looking at them.

Meh.

That much is obvious.

Meanwhile, I would love to know exactly what those imbecilic parents DO that requires them to have an SSI recipient babysitter for their kids. I can tell they don't work by looking at them.

Oh I wasn't confused, I was just wondering how you claim to that conclusion.

What babysitter allows a 10 year to go the park with a 8 year old and a baby? That women has some explaining to do and I wonder if she will face child endangerment charges?

That much is obvious.

Oh I wasn't confused, I was just wondering how you claim to that conclusion.

What babysitter allows a 10 year to go the park with a 8 year old and a baby? That women has some explaining to do and I wonder if she will face child endangerment charges?

Generally serial killers start at adolescence. This is a case of a 15 y.o. abducting a toddler and running with him. That's pretty extreme behavior.

That's all. It was just an observation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back