NBC Drops Damning Info About Hunter and China That Blows up Joe's Lie

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Merrick Garland should have appointed a special counsel long ago. But Garland is a clown.

“My son has not made money in terms of…China,” Joe Biden said.

This was obvious nonsense, given Hunter’s deals with the Chinese, as we’ve reported in the past.

But now, NBC is reporting just how much money Joe Biden was lying about.

From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud. [….]
Biden made $5.8 million, more than half his total earnings from 2013 to 2018, from two deals with Chinese business interests.
Biden’s most lucrative business relationship was acting as a consultant in a project with a company that belongs to a once-powerful Chinese businessman who is now thought to be detained in his homeland.
According to business records referred to in the Senate report, Hudson West III, a venture funded by the Chinese oil and natural gas company CEFC and its chairman, Ye Jianming, paid $4,790,375.25 to Owasco P.C. over about one year.
Filings with the Washington, D.C., government show Owasco P.C. is controlled by Hunter Biden. [….]
In 2018, Chinese prosecutors accused Ye Jianming of “economic crimes,” including alleged fraud and bribery, and detained him for questioning. He hasn’t been seen in public since.

NBC said it wasn’t clear what he was being paid for. The only deal that they could track — a potential gas deal on Monkey Island in Louisiana — didn’t go through because it didn’t make any sense, they note. So exactly why was Hunter getting this boatload of money? NBC did report that he was spending upwards of $200,000 a month with reckless spending and cash withdrawals.

We previously reported two years ago, that not only did Ye have ties to the Chinese Communist Party and the military, he had business dealings with “Kremlin-controlled companies and Kremlin-aligned businessmen,” and served as “China’s unofficial bridge to Russia on energy.”

Merrick Garland should have appointed a special counsel long ago. But Garland is a clown.

This was obvious nonsense, given Hunter’s deals with the Chinese, as we’ve reported in the past.

NBC said it wasn’t clear what he was being paid for. The only deal that they could track — a potential gas deal on Monkey Island in Louisiana — didn’t go through because it didn’t make any sense, they note. So exactly why was Hunter getting this boatload of money? NBC did report that he was spending upwards of $200,000 a month with reckless spending and cash withdrawals.

We previously reported two years ago, that not only did Ye have ties to the Chinese Communist Party and the military, he had business dealings with “Kremlin-controlled companies and Kremlin-aligned businessmen,” and served as “China’s unofficial bridge to Russia on energy.”

Is this NBC or Red State?

Garland is a lot worse than a clown. He is the head AG of America and is a total partisan hack doing the bidding of the Democratic Party, just like Eric Holder did. In case anyone needs clarification THAT IS A PROBLEM.

Doesn't make much sense.

Garland is a lot worse than a clown. He is the head AG of America and is a total partisan hack doing the bidding of the Democratic Party, just like Eric Holder did. In case anyone needs clarification THAT IS A PROBLEM.
Of the last 5 or more US Attorney Generals, just which one wasn't a partisan hack? I don't remember it always being this way, and maybe I just don't remember. It seems like they have all be partisan hacks at least back to the Obama administration.

Can you say NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT? Black mail..... Selling out American securities?? Betting joe is not in office inside two months. when the propaganda arm stops protecting, shit is about to hit the fan.

Is this NBC or Red State?
It hurts doesent it

Libs like you and Mac1958 were obsessed with the color of trump’s and his refusal to admit as many illegal mexicans as you desire

So you became part of the biggest scam in US history

It hurts doesent it

Libs like you and Mac1958 were obsessed with the color of trump’s and his refusal to admit as many illegal mexicans as you desire

So you became part of the biggest scam in US history
I think you might want to look at the difference in reporting between Red State and NBC.

It would be most satisfying to see both Trump and Biden finally done in legally. It would only be crowned if their respective parties were sufficiently sullied as to finally induce voters to seek alternatives.
Down with the duopoly. Long live the Republic!

Well, if that's the case, should Biden tell the investigators, prosecutors and the courts to fuck off, like Trump and his cult did?

They're heads would explode.

I don't hear about either Biden, obstructing an investigation like Trump and his cult did.
OP claim it is a witch hunt, ridicule, insult or character assignations against the accusers.

Biden has admitted to burning through cash to pay for drugs and partying with strangers who routinely stole from him, and he struggled to pay multiple mortgages or keep up with alimony and child support payments to his ex-wife. In his autobiography, “Beautiful Things,” he says the money from Burisma “turned into a major enabler during my steepest skid into addiction” and “hounded me to spend recklessly, dangerously, destructively. Humiliatingly. So I did.”

In a February 2017 divorce filing, an attorney for Biden’s ex-wife said the couple’s outstanding debts were “shocking and overwhelming” and that they owed $313,000 in back taxes. According to the filing, they had bounced checks to their housekeeper and owed money to doctors and therapists. The filing alleged that Hunter Biden had spent copiously on drugs, strip clubs, prostitutes and girlfriends “while leaving the family with no money to pay legitimate bills.”

You would never hear of the Trump family crime syndicate make such an admission.

I say let them investigate, let every single person, making the accusations, testify, backing their claims IN PERSON, NOT affidavits, including of course, Hunter and Joe, if Trumptards can make a case, then so be it.

I think you might want to look at the difference in reporting between Red State and NBC.
yes there is a noted attempted spin by DBC…attempted

but even they couldn’t ignore the obvious corruption and lies from xiden about his crime syndicate

Well, if that's the case, should Biden tell the investigators, prosecutors and the courts to fuck off, like Trump and his cult did?

They're heads would explode.

I don't hear about either Biden, obstructing an investigation like Trump and his cult did.
OP claim it is a witch hunt, ridicule, insult or character assignations against the accusers.

Biden has admitted to burning through cash to pay for drugs and partying with strangers who routinely stole from him, and he struggled to pay multiple mortgages or keep up with alimony and child support payments to his ex-wife. In his autobiography, “Beautiful Things,” he says the money from Burisma “turned into a major enabler during my steepest skid into addiction” and “hounded me to spend recklessly, dangerously, destructively. Humiliatingly. So I did.”

In a February 2017 divorce filing, an attorney for Biden’s ex-wife said the couple’s outstanding debts were “shocking and overwhelming” and that they owed $313,000 in back taxes. According to the filing, they had bounced checks to their housekeeper and owed money to doctors and therapists. The filing alleged that Hunter Biden had spent copiously on drugs, strip clubs, prostitutes and girlfriends “while leaving the family with no money to pay legitimate bills.”

You would never hear of the Trump family crime syndicate make such an admission.

I say let them investigate, let every single person, making the accusations, testify, backing their claims IN PERSON, NOT affidavits, including of course, Hunter and Joe, if Trumptards can make a case, then so be it.
haha there is not investigation to obstruct. The xiden crime syndicate is being protected by Garland and Xiden’s corrupt admin

Trump fully cooperated with Mueller because there was nothing to hide.

It would be most satisfying to see both Trump and Biden finally done in legally. It would only be crowned if their respective parties were sufficiently sullied as to finally induce voters to seek alternatives.
Down with the duopoly. Long live the Republic!
Trumps been investigated, repeatedly…there is nothing to get him for legally. He’s been fully exonerated

No person in politics has been cleared more then he has

Forum List

Back