NBA Tonight

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
Atlanta has the NBAs best record. Most impressively, they've dominated against the West. Tonight they host east rival D.C.. Wizards have a killer lineup with Wall and Gortat. Humphries and Nene fit in nicely.

The East is better than anyone imagined, and there's no clear favorite in the West.

Bulls at Rockets tonight. Rose is 100%. Dwightmare is broken down. Bulls are just behind the Raptors and Wizards, and just ahead of Cleveland.

Dallas at Golden State. Rondo is out, but Parsons, Ellis and Nowitzki have been playing well.
The Warriors look bad when they aren't sinking 3s. They had a stretch of missing 20 in a row. Lost to Utah. But at (38-8), I can't complain.

Can't overlook the Cavs, for sure.
Warriors are getting smoked right now.

Dubs came back last night behind 51 from Curry.

Atlanta cruised. At some point you have to take the Hawks seriously. Cleveland could have a tough 1st round in the playoffs, and then be faced with going to Atlanta. It's a team game. Hawks beat Memphis for their 9th straight win against the West.

Kyrie Irving made it rain (55 points) against Portland. LeBron is back to full speed. Love has been overshadowed a bit, but Cleveland goes for their 12th straight victory tonight when they host the Clippers.

Clippers were the better team in the 2014 playoffs vs the Dubs. This year, I have to wonder if the Sterling fiasco took some wind out of their sails.

Phoenix is fighting to keep the 8th spot ahead of the Thunder. They travel to Portland, who gets Lopez back. Phoenix has three point guards. Portland has Lillard.

Cleveland is dominating the Clippers. Mozgov was a good addition after Varajao went down. Varajao was a worthless piece of dog meat, anyway. Cleveland picked up Tristan Thompson from somewhere. They picked up Shumpert and JR Smith from the Knickerbockers. Picked up ol Mike Miller, Shawn Marion and Brendan Haywood.

I'm sorry. Cleveland will not advance to the finals. The city is under a grandmaster witch's curse.

Kevin Durant is out 4-6 weeks. Sad for the Thunder, but good for the Warriors.

Memphis has been scuffling. Houston has overtaken the 2 spot in the West. Neither team has a very difficult remaining schedule. The two seed gets to play Dallas instead of San Antonio in the playoffs.

Anyway, the regular season is too long. Ideally the playoffs would start this Thursday as there are only 3 more college games to go.

I think my prediction is coming true!

I might have to eat my words saying that Cleveland will not advance to the finals. I still say that Cleveland is cursed. Ask the 1997 Indians. Ask Bernie Kosar and Earnest Byner.

I love Lebron, because he loved Love so much that he pushed for the trade that sent Wiggins, my way!

"Basketball is about love." - Jackie Moon

will-ferrell.jpg

Actually, the Cavs drafted Tristan Thompson in 2011.
As a Timberwolves fan (no matter how much they suck), I'm sure glad that they wanted Kevin Love so bad the gave us Andrew Wiggins.
Go Cavs!
You guys won out on that one! Love can't carry a team.

Yep, Wiggins is going to be something special. Now all we have to is find 8-10 players that can stay healthy. My God, we had way, way too many injuries.
They should fire the entire fucking training staff.

Actually, the Cavs drafted Tristan Thompson in 2011.
As a Timberwolves fan (no matter how much they suck), I'm sure glad that they wanted Kevin Love so bad the gave us Andrew Wiggins.
Go Cavs!
You guys won out on that one! Love can't carry a team.

Yep, Wiggins is going to be something special. Now all we have to is find 8-10 players that can stay healthy. My God, we had way, way too many injuries.
They should fire the entire fucking training staff.
You have the same problem my Wizards have. No one wants to go to your market. Hopefully Wiggins changes that for you. And hopefully John Wall is able to finish changing that about D.C.

Atlanta has the NBAs best record. Most impressively, they've dominated against the West. Tonight they host east rival D.C.. Wizards have a killer lineup with Wall and Gortat. Humphries and Nene fit in nicely.

The East is better than anyone imagined, and there's no clear favorite in the West.

Bulls at Rockets tonight. Rose is 100%. Dwightmare is broken down. Bulls are just behind the Raptors and Wizards, and just ahead of Cleveland.

Dallas at Golden State. Rondo is out, but Parsons, Ellis and Nowitzki have been playing well.
The Warriors look bad when they aren't sinking 3s. They had a stretch of missing 20 in a row. Lost to Utah. But at (38-8), I can't complain.

I just can't believe in a franchise until I actually see them win a championship. This year maybe golden state will pull it off. Or Cleveland. But not Atlanta. Can't see that happening. Wouldn't it be cool though? Or the old spurs can spank the younger players one more year. And hopefully stop lebron from ever tying or beating Jordan's 6 NBA championships.

I'm sick of Detroit spurs Chicago Boston Miami winning. I want to see the thunder or hawks or clippers win for a change. It was nice the year Dallas and dirk nowitzki won.

Forum List

Back