NBA stars revolt against the DNC?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Even Lebron?

A player named Draymond Green had this to say

We're dealing with something that, to me, feels like has turned into a political war. When you're talking about vaccinated and non-vaccinated, I think it's become very political. And for someone who's not extremely into politics, when you make something so political and not everyone is into politics, then you can also turn those people off, you know? I think there is something to be said for people's concern about something that's being pressed so hard. Like, why are you pressing this so hard? Like, so much, just pressing and pressing and pressing. I think you have to honor people's feelings and their own personal beliefs – and I think that's been lost when it comes to vaccinated and non-vaccinated. And it kinda sucks that that's been lost, because you're essentially not giving anyone… you say we live in the land of the free? Well you're not giving anyone freedom because you're making people do something, essentially. Without necessarily making them, you're making them do something. And that goes against everything that America stands for, or 'supposedly' stands for. And so I don't think… no, I know I'm not in any position to go tell him what he should or should not be doing. And as a leader of this team I'm not going to go to him say,' Hey man, we really need…' Nah, the hell, you do what you feel you want to do. I'm not going to go ask him did he get a polio vaccine. So why would I go ask him if he got a COVID vaccine?

But I'm sure they will still vote dutifully for democrats

It's like Joe says, you ain't black if you don't vote democrat.

But at least it is nice to see them have some brain function.

Aww, cry it all out, Draymond.

Polio vaccines became political, too. Still are, in some places.

Forum List

Back