NBA stars join silly battle for "women's rights"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Sorry ladies, but there is no giant conspiracy to hold you down. You just don't have the ability of men. As it is, society already gives you enough special treatment via affirmative action and our extremely anti-male child support laws. You also collect welfare at twice the rate of men.

NBA Stars Will Urge Men to Join Campaign for Women s Rights CNS News

march 5 2015
Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg has enlisted NBA stars LeBron James, Stephen Curry and some of the basketball league's other top players to convince more men to join the fight for women's rights at home and at work.

The players will deliver the message in public service announcements aired during NBA games on major TV networks over the next few months.

Sandberg is hoping to persuade men that they will be better off financially and emotionally if they take more responsibility for housework and child care, while also backing equal rights for women at work.

"Gender equality doesn't just benefit women, it benefits men in lots of ways," Sandberg said in an interview with The Associated Press. Among other things, she believes most women are likely to have sex with their husbands or partners more frequently when they get more help at home — a phenomenon she has branded as "choreplay."

• Banned
You brainless bimbos want high-paying jobs, then study physics in college instead of sociology. Unfortunately you don't have the intelligence to learn tech.

• Banned
Totally disagree with the misogynistic OP regarding women's abilities not being on par with men.

So why are they mostly failures.? Fact is women are physically, mentally, and psychologically inferior to men. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Sorry ladies, but there is no giant conspiracy to hold you down. You just don't have the ability of men. As it is, society already gives you enough special treatment via affirmative action and our extremely anti-male child support laws. You also collect welfare at twice the rate of men.

NBA Stars Will Urge Men to Join Campaign for Women s Rights CNS News

march 5 2015
Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg has enlisted NBA stars LeBron James, Stephen Curry and some of the basketball league's other top players to convince more men to join the fight for women's rights at home and at work.

The players will deliver the message in public service announcements aired during NBA games on major TV networks over the next few months.

Sandberg is hoping to persuade men that they will be better off financially and emotionally if they take more responsibility for housework and child care, while also backing equal rights for women at work.

"Gender equality doesn't just benefit women, it benefits men in lots of ways," Sandberg said in an interview with The Associated Press. Among other things, she believes most women are likely to have sex with their husbands or partners more frequently when they get more help at home — a phenomenon she has branded as "choreplay."

Im all for the NBA players showing there support. actually what I think they should do is give up minutes on the court to women players, especially now, since the playoffs are coming and teams are vying for position. I couldnt think of a better way to make a statement.

Whenever I need information about maintaining a good relationship with my wife, I always go to the NBA for help. They have hundreds of real tall guys with I.Q.'s of around 85 who put a rubber ball in a hoop on a near daily basis.

Who would know better than them?

Special message from Kobe Bryant:

"Hey guys, make sure you do yo' rapin' in cities you don't live in. Or just frequent Sex Clubs and Bars that have wimmen waitin' for you! Just like a lot of the other 'ballers do!"

Totally disagree with the misogynistic OP regarding women's abilities not being on par with men.

So why are they mostly failures.? Fact is women are physically, mentally, and psychologically inferior to men. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Troll thread

SassyIrishLass you live on Long Island by any chance? I need some sass

Coral Gables and my hubby gets my sass

The ability is there. The desire isn't there. Women choose careers that pay less.

Neither desire not ability is there. Women in general do not have the math aptitude of men.

That is factually incorrect:

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.23...39256&uid=2&uid=2129&uid=4&uid=3739960&uid=70

Forum List

Back