NBA Star J.R. Smith beats the crap out of piece of white antifa trash.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
So, this badass in his own mind white pile of antifa shit decides to vandalize a vehicle, I mean - you know he's just a "peaceful protester". Well, it turns out that vehicle belongs to 6'6" 225 NBA star J.R. Smith who caught this worthless sack so cowardly shit in the act. Smith would have nothing of it, he went out and rightfully punched and kicked this shitbag. I am very thankful to J.R. Smith for doing this. Thank you J.R. Oh, J.R., you were punching and kicking a piece of shit, make sure you wash your hands and your shoes.

Oh, and supposedly the pile of shit wants to press charges and sue. Well J.R., here is some advice should this somehow get back to you. Press hate crime charges against this shitbag!

Here is the link with a video. Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL video!!!!

So, this badass in his own mind white pile of antifa shit decides to vandalize a vehicle, I mean - you know he's just a "peaceful protester". Well, it turns out that vehicle belongs to 6'6" 225 NBA star J.R. Smith who caught this worthless sack so cowardly shit in the act. Smith would have nothing of it, he went out and rightfully punched and kicked this shitbag. I am very thankful to J.R. Smith for doing this. Thank you J.R. Oh, J.R., you were punching and kicking a piece of shit, make sure you wash your hands and your shoes.

Oh, and supposedly the pile of shit wants to press charges and sue. Well J.R., here is some advice should this somehow get back to you. Press hate crime charges against this shitbag!

What is this doing in Politics?

Where is the perp's Anti-Fascist status identified and confirmed?
I didn't see any passing of identification papers during the ass kicking but I would say, based on behavior
(attacking and defacing expensive autos) during an Antifa active period, it's not unreasonable
to make the obvious connection.

You are free, of course, to wait for positive I.D. ing if it matters to you.

Cat 4 chimpout.... looks like it was well-deserved albeit somewhat cannibalistic. As long as that shit stays out of my gated community, I'll keep the safety on.

Chickenshit white boi vandalizing cars? Check!
Chickenshit white boi not able to present the slightest bit of defense? Check!
Chickenshit white boi runs away without calling the police for his ass whoopin? Check

ANTIFA!

Duh.....

He did not beat him nearly enough. Not even close.

What made you think he was Antifa? He looked like just a regular old white boy to me. Probably a white supremacist.

Last edited:

Chickenshit white boi vandalizing cars? Check!
Chickenshit white boi not able to present the slightest bit of defense? Check!
Chickenshit white boi runs away without calling the police for his ass whoopin? Check

ANTIFA!

Duh.....
White boys do stupid shit like that all the time and obviously he called the police because he is pressing charges.

Forum List

Back