NBA Re-Jiggering

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
So now this James Hardin guy has been traded to the Brooklyn Nets. They already have KD and Kyrie Irving.

Their record is 6-6 right now. Hardin has yet to play his first game for that team.

Are they now favored to win the NBA championship?

I do not claim to know anything, but does anyone else here have any insights?

Sorry, Dupe thread. Wish I knew how to kill it.

KD and Kyrie are 6 - 6 in the crap filled East which is not good. But then again their losses weren't super bad, only a handful of points down. Maybe Harden would have been the difference. I bet they end up with a top 3 seed but I'll be surprised if they win it all considering the status of the West.

I predict that Hardin and Durrant will be at each other's throats by mid February at the latest.

"Gimme the ball. Gimme the ball, Gimme the Ball!!"

" You ain't gettin the ball" Step back..........let it fly.

I predict that Hardin and Durrant will be at each other's throats by mid February at the latest.

Kyrie will be right there with them. That locker room is going to be crazy.

So now this James Hardin guy has been traded to the Brooklyn Nets. They already have KD and Kyrie Irving.

Their record is 6-6 right now. Hardin has yet to play his first game for that team.

I’m glad there is a team in the East that can compete with the Lakers.

Maybe the second best team in the league can make a trade and compete too.

I think the clippers in the West might be able to compete with the lakers but probably not. I would love to see Durant get another ring instead of lebron.

Three people.

A million people worth of ego.

KD and Kyrie are 6 - 6 in the crap filled East which is not good. But then again their losses weren't super bad, only a handful of points down. Maybe Harden would have been the difference. I bet they end up with a top 3 seed but I'll be surprised if they win it all considering the status of the West.
In the playoffs they can easily beat all the other eastern teams and who knows how they match up against the lakers. If I were playing playstation nba and you gave me harden Irvin Durant and harden I’d be pretty happy.

Who is the number two on the lakers team?

Kylie and Durant want to win a second championship. Harden wants to win 1

In the playoffs they can easily beat all the other eastern teams and who knows how they match up against the lakers. If I were playing playstation nba and you gave me harden Irvin Durant and harden I’d be pretty happy.

Lebron and AD could easily be considered #'s 1 and 2 in the entire NBA

Kylie and Durant want to win a second championship. Harden wants to win 1
True but Harden is also burdened by a lifelong quest to prove that defense doesn't win championships :lmao:

Lebron and AD could easily be considered #'s 1 and 2 in the entire NBA
I forgot he has that beast playing with him. Oh yea he good.

I gotta say a word here right here that has more to do with championships in the NBA than any other - "Chemistry".

You see, what made the warriors so great in their heyday wasn't really talent, but talent plus chemistry. They had Curry who was Mr. Cool, Klay, who was the nicest guy in the world and Draymond who had the other team focusing on him because he was an asshole, but he was also the smartest guy on the floor. Durrant was able to slip into that group and his temperamental nature wasn't an issue for a while because of the team chemistry. Sure, he and Draymond finally came to a boil, but while it lasted, it was a thing of beauty.

I just don't see that happening with the nets because I just can't see the chemistry there. Now, maybe I'm wrong and talent can overcome lack of chemistry, but I just don't see it happening

I’m glad there is a team in the East that can compete with the Lakers.

Maybe the second best team in the league can make a trade and compete too.

I think the clippers in the West might be able to compete with the lakers but probably not. I would love to see Durant get another ring instead of lebron.
Players leaving teams for other teams to form super teams is why the NBA sucks. If LeBron could not leave the Cavaliers from the beginning, he never would have won one championship. Free agency with maxed out team salary caps condemns teams to only go so afar. Collusion is needed to make teams champions.

Forum List

Back