NBA raises eyebrows for not allowing customers to print 'FreeHongKong' on custom gear

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Seems to me the NBA are allies with China and by extension, an enemy of the U.S. Other leagues will be sure to follow. They even allow you to type in "Free Canada" (I'd love wear one of those and have the creepy covert police follow me while I had it on). :abgg2q.jpg:

Rat bastards. Kneel for the U.S anthem and kneel to the communist overlords.

NBA raises eyebrows for not allowing customers to print 'FreeHongKong' on custom gear

The NBA is facing further scrutiny over its close ties to China after critics pointed out that customers cannot print "FreeHongKong" when ordering custom gear on its online store.

A video shared by a Twitter user named Vince on Sunday evening went viral showing his attempt to order a custom t-shirt with text that reads "FreeHongKong" on the site Fanatics.com, which has direct ties to all major sports leagues including the NBA.

"We are unable to customize this item with the text you have entered. Please try a different entry," the error message reads at the bottom.

However, Vince was able to successfully request "FreeHongKonu," changing the last letter to a "u" from a "g."

"Whatsup nba @Fanatics," Vince asked.

Seems to me the NBA are allies with China and by extension, an enemy of the U.S. Other leagues will be sure to follow.

The NBA is facing further scrutiny over its close ties to China after critics pointed out that customers cannot print "FreeHongKong" when ordering custom gear on its online store.

A video shared by a Twitter user named Vince on Sunday evening went viral showing his attempt to order a custom t-shirt with text that reads "FreeHongKong" on the site Fanatics.com, which has direct ties to all major sports leagues including the NBA.

"We are unable to customize this item with the text you have entered. Please try a different entry," the error message reads at the bottom.

However, Vince was able to successfully request "FreeHongKonu," changing the last letter to a "u" from a "g."

The NBA is now a wholly owned and controlled subsidiary of The Chinese Communist Party.....just like the DNC.

Wow..................you guys will turn on anyone. And no, the NBA isn't a Chinese owned subsidiary. It's only in your demagogue fevered minds that it is.

Wow..................you guys will turn on anyone. And no, the NBA isn't a Chinese owned subsidiary. It's only in your demagogue fevered minds that it is.

I know they are submissive to them and their own players and owners can't speak out against them, while they so bravely attack Trump.

So, why can't I, as a purchasing customer have them write up "Free Hong Kong"? Why the selective censorship?

I wouldn't be surprised if these garbage jerseys were Made in China and they don't want the poor slave labourer to read this when he makes the jersey.

The NBA isn't doing anything that thousands of business have and continue to do.

1594682617356.png

but they allow this?

Seems to me the NBA are allies with China and by extension, an enemy of the U.S. Other leagues will be sure to follow.

The NBA is now a wholly owned and controlled subsidiary of The Chinese Communist Party.....just like the DNC.
It's a damn shame! Leftists are going to make Football and Basketball (2 great American sports) go the way of the Dodo bird and the Boy Scouts.
Oh! NASCAR, too!

I can see the writing on the wall now, the stupids already are caving to the leftists. It's just a matter of time before they implode.

I can tell you this: At the end of it all, those athletes/organizations will not be making anywhere near as much money as they did pre-leftist muckery. IF any at all.

It's a damn shame! Leftists are going to make Football and Basketball (2 great American sports) go the way of the Dodo bird and the Boy Scouts.
Oh! NASCAR, too!

I can see the writing on the wall now, the stupids already are caving to the leftists. It's just a matter of time before they implode.

I can tell you this: At the end of it all, those athletes/organizations will not be making anywhere near as much money as they did pre-leftist muckery. IF any at all.
Eroding the two biggest American past times is all part of the Cultural Marxism plot.

I think this is actually a good thing in the long run. We are one step closer to finally getting this "revolution" started so we can KACFM!!!

The yoke of tyranny expands as its adherents of false social justice giddily agrees.

It's just a coincidence that the NBA is doing the bidding of the Chinese government, I guess.
Merely a coincidence....right?

It's just a coincidence that the NBA is doing the bidding of the Chinese government, I guess.
Merely a coincidence....right?

Coincidence to the point that L. James and some of the other boys, lost their fucking minds when 1 person supported Hong Kong.

It's sad whats become of professional sports in America.
The NBA wont be on my TV and I'd imagine a shitload of other TV's across the nation.
It's not like the NBA has the ratings the NFL has and I see em dying out this year.
What I look forward to the most? The look on the players faces when they realize they killed the cash cow.....and they wont even be able to afford the steaks.

Forum List

Back