NBA may not start!!!!

Will Lebron Ugly ass cry??

Now THAT'S good news. Thanks for the post, fbj. All I care about is getting to see some live major league baseball before the summer is over. And I don't really really care about the NHL, either. And with talk about ALL NFL players possibly kneeling for the anthem, bye-bye NFL.

I don't see this as a particular problem at all. IMHO, the NBA should cancel the upcoming 20-21 and 21-22 season, and look for possibly opening back up in the fall of 2022 in front of crowds with masks and limited to 5% of capacity.

The key is to be safe, and I'm willing to give up the NBA for a couple of years

Now THAT'S good news. Thanks for the post, fbj. All I care about is getting to see some live major league baseball before the summer is over. And I don't really really care about the NHL, either. And with talk about ALL NFL players possibly kneeling for the anthem, bye-bye NFL.

That may affect baseball too. Which will

I don't see this as a particular problem at all. IMHO, the NBA should cancel the upcoming 20-21 and 21-22 season, and look for possibly opening back up in the fall of 2022 in front of crowds with masks and limited to 5% of capacity.

2022? Nobody better not be wearing a mask in 2022

If there is no universal vaccine, the Doc Faucis of this world will insist on masks for the indefinite future.

If there is no universal vaccine, the Doc Faucis of this world will insist on masks for the indefinite future.

Im not wearing it.

Hope I wake up one day and finds out he got it lol

I will be surprised if the NBA, NHL, or MLB play any more this year I have serious doubts the NFL will get a full season in as well if at all.
The baseball season IS set to start July 24th, with a 60 game schedule and playoffs. With NO fans in the seats. But the games WILL be televised. I'm VERY hungry for some live baseball!

I will be surprised if the NBA, NHL, or MLB play any more this year I have serious doubts the NFL will get a full season in as well if at all.
The baseball season IS set to start July 24th, with a 60 game schedule and playoffs. With NO fans in the seats. But the games WILL be televised. I'm VERY hungry for some live baseball!

Not anymore

Not anymore

That's MINOR League Baseball. Major League Baseball is set to start on July 24th.

How "live" can it really be, if its just a television program? They tape it in advance, if the program doesn't meet their standards, they can re-tape parts of the program, just like Wrestlemania?

How "live" can it really be, if its just a television program? They tape it in advance, if the program doesn't meet their standards, they can re-tape parts of the program, just like Wrestlemania?
The games will NOT be taped. They'll be LIVE, with cameramen and camerawomen RIGHT there at the game. This is as live as you can get.

The games will NOT be taped. They'll be LIVE, with cameramen and camerawomen RIGHT there at the game. This is as live as you can get.

What makes you so sure of that? With no live fans, who would be the wiser?

Baseball without fans in the seats ain't baseball.

The NHL in the only sport that grabs my interest but since the Sharks are pathetic losers this year .. screw them all.. .:pout:

.. okay maybe the Leafs have a slight chance...

I wouldn't bother watching it on TV.

Not anymore

That's MINOR League Baseball. Major League Baseball is set to start on July 24th.

My bad, some idiot posted that link and I assumed it was MLB

Not just with baseball you take the fans out of any sport it's going to be pretty boring in my view.

Forum List

Back