NBA legend Bill Russell has passed away peacefully at the age of 88. RIP...11x NBA Champion, 12X All-Star

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Forever a fixture in the GOAT conversation and the greatest winner this league has ever seen … RIP to the incomparable Bill Russell...though i'm not exactly a lifetime Celtics fan, but i appreciate greatness!

FZAtNGlVUAA0OuB

Last edited:
  • Banned
What was Bill Russell's life like while he was racking up 11 rings? His daughter writes:

FZAwh2PXgAMNNs_

Forever a fixture in the GOAT conversation and the greatest winner this league has ever seen … RIP to the incomparable Bill Russell...though i'm not exactly a lifetime Celtics fan, but i appreciate greatness!

FZAtNGlVUAA0OuB

~~~~~~
Didn't he recently make an AD for taking more Wuhan Covid vaccine?

~~~~~~
Just making an observation....

Sort of a shame you cannot look at the death of someone and not find a way to twist it into making a political point. That speaks a great deal about your character, or lack there of

If I were to pick an all time greatest team, Russell would be the first pick without question. He won high school state championship, 2 NCAA championships and 11 NBA championships. No one even comes close to touching that.
i'm not from that era, i would pick the flashy players anyway...my all-time 5:

Jason Williams
Reggie Miller
Larry Bird
Chris Webber
Hakeem Olajuwon

Forum List

Back