NBA free agent star Miles Bridges was arrested for felony domestic violence in Los Angeles on Wednesday, TMZ Sports has learned

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he was with the Hornets, who are my fallback team if the Hawks and Mavs fall apart...i'm impressed by Gordon Hayward's physique and shooting ability, and Lamelo Ball's showmanship...young team, bright future, too bad Bridges won't be a part of it

he was with the Hornets, who are my fallback team if the Hawks and Mavs fall apart...i'm impressed by Gordon Hayward's physique and shooting ability, and Lamelo Ball's showmanship...young team, bright future, too bad Bridges won't be a part of it

They made me take my thread down in the race forum titled Black People Don't Know How To Act. I would post stories like this or when Will Smith smacked Chris Rock. I know white people do it too but Johnnie Depp was smart enough to not leave bruises. LOL.

Oh and then there's the R Kelly story yesterday. Even young boys??? I like what the one victim said, "R Kelly, there was no price too high for someone else to pay for your gratification"

New Topics

Forum List

Back