NBA down 11% NHL up 24%

Just when you think sports hit bottom they grab a shovel.

Prediction: By 2025 rules will be in place to give less talented teams an advantage. By 2030 scores will no longer be recorded because no one must lose.

MLB now less popular than the NFL among Republicans.
What was the saying.......Baseball..............Apple Pie.....and Chevrolet??????.We've come a long way since those days

Sniff...sniff................

memories.....They really never go away..............................Mammaries too

I would never ever own a Chevy(GM) product when back in 2009 they took from US tax payers 35 billions dollars(closed Republican GM dealers) just so the union pukes could keep their golden parachute pensions. They still work under contract, thus never make a great product, just what ever the contract says....mediocre....And what is to keep GM from going bankrupt again, not honoring the warranties again, or having crap stock again? All for another union bailout, which we are seeing the pork of the states who overpromised their unions...No thanks....

This was back in 75...lol....Forgot the hot dogs...LOLOLOL

I watched a documentary on how hot dogs are made...My daughter who was 12 at the time, hasnt eaten a hot dog ever since.

Same goes for the burritos in a store you buy.

Prediction: By 2025 rules will be in place to give less talented teams an advantage. By 2030 scores will no longer be recorded because no one must lose.

What was the saying.......Baseball..............Apple Pie.....and Chevrolet??????.We've come a long way since those days

memories.....They really never go away..............................Mammaries too

I would never ever own a Chevy(GM) product when back in 2009 they took from US tax payers 35 billions dollars(closed Republican GM dealers) just so the union pukes could keep their golden parachute pensions. They still work under contract, thus never make a great product, just what ever the contract says....mediocre....And what is to keep GM from going bankrupt again, not honoring the warranties again, or having crap stock again? All for another union bailout, which we are seeing the pork of the states who overpromised their unions...No thanks....

I watched a documentary on how hot dogs are made...My daughter who was 12 at the time, hasnt eaten a hot dog ever since.

Same goes for the burritos in a store you buy.

If we watched everything we eat being processed before we ate it, we'd only eat apples and oranges...lol

Woka Cola has realized that they stepped in a pile of woke shit and they can't scrape it off.....KO stock is dropping as the rest of the market is going up.....now they are pulling back from their blowhard position.....LMFAO...lay with woke prog pigs and get shit on your face....

Going broke is the entire point to getting woke; broke needs government, dems need broke

I've been watching more hockey lately.

That is pretty nice of the reactionary right wing cucks to forgive the NHL for what they did last year.....

Or do the right wing cucks even know what they did last year??

Right wingers have a memory of a goldfish.
The only reason why they’re choosing to watch hockey over every other sport is because it has the highest population of white athletes.

That is pretty nice of the reactionary right wing cucks to forgive the NHL for what they did last year.....

The only reason why they’re choosing to watch hockey over every other sport is because it has the highest population of white athletes.
No we watch hockey because we like hockey...we use to watch the 90% black NBA before they chose political sides and disrespected half the nation....hockey hasn't done that....

Thanks to racists like LeBron James...future NBA players will not earn the kind of money players earn today...not enough fans....Laker gear sales are off 70% from two years ago...70%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched a liposuction once on the Surgery Channel and it looks exactly like that shit.lolol.....Because it is that shit.....lolol

If that was so, why was it all during the 1990s and 2000s plenty of white people watched the NBA, NFL and baseball, when the majority of athletes were black? How else do many of those black people become uber rich? Fuck, you are such a douchebag.

So Republicans have added the MLB to other sports that they have cancelled...based of course on racial issues?
Baseball was looking for a reason to decline more. Baseball is not a timed sport. It is complicated. TV turned it into a several hour marathon. And the strikes with the use of steroids destroyed what people who watch it at a young age to being an elderly person would do...talk about who was the best with all the records. Now many of them do not mean much. Guys on the porch listening on the radio and then with their portable black and white TV's are long gone. There are still core fans. But now it is closer to being front runners for a greater amount of people who go to see the sport. Ratings are nothing what they were when they ruled. But the money is good.

Forum List

Back