NBA down 11% NHL up 24%

MLB now less popular than the NFL among Republicans

Like it really matters in the whole scheme of existence. Those cancel culture people can cancel all they like.
Well you'll be cancelling half the fans too......................Have fun and enjoy the hot dogs and buns with your boyfriends..........................................Wait a minute................................What I said could be really funny even though it was not written that way
Actually a solid majority of fans cancelled. Very few Leftards attend sports.
If they make all the games end up tied that might get more.

No they can have the Purple Haired Pickled Brain as their star.

Well, the filthy fucking animals haven't found anything yet that I can't live without. The National Felon League and Cuban's brand of tree hockey were easy. Baseball was a little tougher but life's too short to watch illiterate, racist apes chasing a ball.

It's time for the productive half of the country to divorce these filthy fucking animals. What's the holdup?
National Felon League.............LOLOL.Swear to God don't think I heard that one.Bawwhahahah

Just when you think sports hit bottom they grab a shovel.

Prediction: By 2025 rules will be in place to give less talented teams an advantage. By 2030 scores will no longer be recorded because no one must lose.

MLB now less popular than the NFL among Republicans.

What a shame.. All because Trump claims he won the election.
Well you need to check out my thread on the mathematics of the fraud election Dooshalot.

Some of the probabilities were like getting struck by lightning every day for a week.

Get the shit outta your eyes. The forensics are coming soon .

LOLOL.. There was no fraud.. Just lies.

Some times... you have to stand up for democracy and voting rights, for your country's sake!

cancel culture and less hotdogs being sold, could be the consequence of standing up for what is right and just.... And makes it no less, right and just.

Prediction: By 2025 rules will be in place to give less talented teams an advantage. By 2030 scores will no longer be recorded because no one must lose.

Well you need to check out my thread on the mathematics of the fraud election Dooshalot.

Some of the probabilities were like getting struck by lightning every day for a week.

LOLOL.. There was no fraud.. Just lies.
Sure bumpkin.

Some times... you have to stand up for democracy and voting rights, for your country's sake!

cancel culture and less hotdogs being sold, could be the consequence of standing up for what is right and just.... And makes it no less, right and just.
Is that why the Left support Chinas concentration caps and child labor?

A professional football league (the Patriot League, I believe it was called) was going to start up a few years ago. I wonder what happened to that.

It'd be nice if politics-free sports leagues could actually get started where players and fans can just enjoy the game. The leagues we have now are so heavily regulated and politically correct that they're just not the same any more.

MLB now less popular than the NFL among Republicans

Like it really matters in the whole scheme of existence. Those cancel culture people can cancel all they like.
Well you'll be cancelling half the fans too......................Have fun and enjoy the hot dogs and buns with your boyfriends..........................................Wait a minute................................What I said could be really funny even though it was not written that way
Actually a solid majority of fans cancelled. Very few Leftards attend sports.
If they make all the games end up tied that might get more.

No they can have the Purple Haired Pickled Brain as their star.
One must ask??????.Why would any white man care about what Lebron ChinaTown James and the NBA think?

Who wants to go to games where the athletes hate your guts?

you are making up stuff, again....

China is conducting genocide as you read this.

A professional football league (the Patriot League, I believe it was called) was going to start up a few years ago. I wonder what happened to that.

It'd be nice if politics-free sports leagues could actually get started where players and fans can just enjoy the game. The leagues we have now are so heavily regulated and politically correct that they're just not the same any more.
How about the LFC and CFC conferences???

Libturd Football Conference vs the Conservative Football Conference. And have intraleague games too. This could be an idea for discussion

So Republicans have added the MLB to other sports that they have cancelled...based of course on racial issues?

Well at least the communists use all usable organs and skin tissue first and then genocide. A good kidney is a terrible thing to waste.

Conservative: Hey libturd. Chances of all that coming together is like getting struck by lightning 3 days in a row.

Libturd: Well you can hang on a pole 40 ft high wrapped in aluminum foil during a humid 3day Tstorm stretch and get hit right? Could happen.

Not when it is propaganda. Liberty with some flaws is preferred over Tyranny with safe security. We will have to fight and die to get liberty back. Either that or wait a painful amount of time over many decades with many people suffering domestically and dying in the tens of millions before the oppressive government collapses. The amount of people who have very little now is increasing because of crazy agendas.

Not when it is propaganda. Liberty with some flaws is preferred over Tyranny with safe security. We will have to fight and die to get liberty back. Either that or wait a painful amount of time over many decades with many people suffering domestically and dying in the tens of millions before the oppressive government collapses. The amount of people who have very little now is increasing because of crazy agendas.

You're talking about the shrinking middle class?

he was misunderstood by the right...

Forum List

Back