NBA down 11% NHL up 24%

I've been watching more hockey lately.

That is pretty nice of the reactionary right wing cucks to forgive the NHL for what they did last year.....

Or do the right wing cucks even know what they did last year??

I've been watching more hockey lately.

That is pretty nice of the reactionary right wing cucks to forgive the NHL for what they did last year.....

Or do the right wing cucks even know what they did last year??

The NHL is more of a regional sport although there are teams in more cities. They have a high blue footprint.

Just when you think sports hit bottom they grab a shovel.

Prediction: By 2025 rules will be in place to give less talented teams an advantage. By 2030 scores will no longer be recorded because no one must lose.

MLB now less popular than the NFL among Republicans.
What was the saying.......Baseball..............Apple Pie.....and Chevrolet??????.We've come a long way since those days

Sniff...sniff................

memories.....They really never go away..............................Mammaries too

Prediction: By 2025 rules will be in place to give less talented teams an advantage. By 2030 scores will no longer be recorded because no one must lose.

What was the saying.......Baseball..............Apple Pie.....and Chevrolet??????.We've come a long way since those days

memories.....They really never go away..............................Mammaries too

I would never ever own a Chevy(GM) product when back in 2009 they took from US tax payers 35 billions dollars(closed Republican GM dealers) just so the union pukes could keep their golden parachute pensions. They still work under contract, thus never make a great product, just what ever the contract says....mediocre....And what is to keep GM from going bankrupt again, not honoring the warranties again, or having crap stock again? All for another union bailout, which we are seeing the pork of the states who overpromised their unions...No thanks....

MLB now less popular than the NFL among Republicans

Like it really matters in the whole scheme of existence. Those cancel culture people can cancel all they like.

I would never ever own a Chevy(GM) product when back in 2009 they took from US tax payers 35 billions dollars(closed Republican GM dealers) just so the union pukes could keep their golden parachute pensions. They still work under contract, thus never make a great product, just what ever the contract says....mediocre....And what is to keep GM from going bankrupt again, not honoring the warranties again, or having crap stock again? All for another union bailout, which we are seeing the pork of the states who overpromised their unions...No thanks....

This was back in 75...lol....Forgot the hot dogs...LOLOLOL

Like it really matters in the whole scheme of existence. Those cancel culture people can cancel all they like.
Well you'll be cancelling half the fans too......................Have fun and enjoy the hot dogs and buns with your boyfriends..........................................Wait a minute................................What I said could be really funny even though it was not written that way

I watched a documentary on how hot dogs are made...My daughter who was 12 at the time, hasnt eaten a hot dog ever since.

I watched a documentary on how hot dogs are made...My daughter who was 12 at the time, hasnt eaten a hot dog ever since.

Grilled with a little burn. Delicious.

I know............LOLOL...Don't show her a Turkey processing plant ever or she'll be vegan on Tgiving day...lol

Well you'll be cancelling half the fans too......................Have fun and enjoy the hot dogs and buns with your boyfriends..........................................Wait a minute................................What I said could be really funny even though it was not written that way
Actually a solid majority of fans cancelled. Very few Leftards attend sports.

What a shame.. All because Trump claims he won the election.
Well you need to check out my thread on the mathematics of the fraud election Dooshalot.

Some of the probabilities were like getting struck by lightning every day for a week.

Get the shit outta your eyes. The forensics are coming soon .

Well, the filthy fucking animals haven't found anything yet that I can't live without. The National Felon League and Cuban's brand of tree hockey were easy. Baseball was a little tougher but life's too short to watch illiterate, racist apes chasing a ball.

It's time for the productive half of the country to divorce these filthy fucking animals. What's the holdup?

Forum List

Back