NBA coach Big John Beilein scrambles behind scenes after calling Cavaliers players 'bunch of thugs'

• Banned
God put us on Earth to laugh. its ok to laugh. i make fun of everyone. Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, Straights etc etc

The Odd Couple on Fox Sports Radio said no harm, no foul. It’s unfortunate but move on.

1. I know nothing about sports, but as soon as I read the OP, I was reminded of a famous university basketball coach named John Wooden in the 1960s and mid-1970s.

2. Although the media never emphasized the following, it was reported in some circles that Coach Wooden decided to retire because, among other reasons, he found it difficult to accept the attitudes of some of the basketball players who were joining the team.

3. Perhaps Coach Beilein should consider retirement.

1. I know nothing about sports, but as soon as I read the OP, I was reminded of a famous university basketball coach named John Wooden in the 1960s and mid-1970s.

2. Although the media never emphasized the following, it was reported in some circles that Coach Wooden decided to retire because, among other reasons, he found it difficult to accept the attitudes of some of the basketball players who were joining the team.

3. Perhaps Coach Beilein should consider retirement.

That means his attitude as a coach was bad. Beilein is working with grown men and the money they earn might be taking care of their entire families. So a coach should treat them like men. You never heard players talking like this about championship coaches.

Forum List

Back