NBA All-Star Kyrie Irving builds solar water center in Pakistan, to the delight of the locals

He's always seemed to be a bit selfish but it would seem that perhaps only applies to basketball. Good for him. It would be nice if far more did something like this.

No. Some are Indo Aryan, but they are not 'White' by any means.
Completely separate haplogroup.
We don't go by that crap no more the statistical demographic course of creating a race for every shade of human is the correct form of classification and nomenclature.

We don't go by that crap no more the statistical demographic course of creating a race for every shade of human is the correct form of classification and nomenclature.
So the human genome is just a bunch of horseshit? Ahh...got it. Well, it was worth a go while it lasted.

Kyrie Irving's foundation built a solar water center in Pakistan
He's sounds just like the Bill & Melinda, oops, just the Bill now. Bill's Billionaire Club.

You mean they didn't bitch about the use of solar like the Republicans do? What a nice guy.

When it is likely the main source for the area, sure why not?

How come you didn't congratulate Mr. Irving for his positive contribution?

Tell me which of your replies did that?

Post 2: You mean they didn't bitch about the use of solar like the Republicans do? What a nice guy.

Post 4: That place is full of white people.

Post 8: We don't go by that crap no more the statistical demographic course of creating a race for every shade of human is the correct form of classification and nomenclature.

Post 13: Sure, it's done on USMB all damn day long.

Post 15: I did.

===

I accept your failure to find it.

Forum List

Back