What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nazism one year in jail for using wrong trans pronoun in California

MindWars

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nazism: One Year In Jail For Using Wrong Trans Pronoun In California
You read the headline correctly. A bill proposed in the California state senate aims to throw your ass behind bars if you use the incorrect pronouns when addressing a transgender person. Let me say that one more time just to make sure that you understand what I’m saying. “A bill proposed in the California state senate aims to throw your ass behind bars if you use the incorrect pronouns when addressing a transgender person.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and the leftist little sheep and deniers didn't think it would happen here. They said That's Canada it's not going to happen here.
We told you this Country is going beyond Orwellian, and when Ca. does something many other states follow.

Like we kept telling you Trump hating a.h. your own wants are gonna eat yourselves alive with your own bs. dumbasses.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Check out the diverse pronouns of google execs:

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is there really a right way to address a Tranny?

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Before the country was even founded the Puritans had a custom of referring to others as goodys. They were addressed as "Goody Jones" or "Goody Smith", whether men or women. No one would say "she is riding the horse" or "he is chopping wood ". Goody was riding the horse. Goody was chopping the wood.

Perhaps this is a return to those archaic customs.

OP
MindWars

MindWars

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is there really a right way to address a Tranny?

Wait until one of these rejects refers to one of their own in the wrong way LMFAO.. they better start saving because these a.h. are going to screw themselves in the process of their proud new Hitler law they passed.

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Reaction score
either would be good

1- a massive earthquake drops California into the sea

or

2- they are not met with resistance and actually encouraged to separate from the union

BulletProof

Silver Member
Reaction score
theycantstopus.com

Funny video. Google needs to be broken up. What an insane world we live in when mentally-ill self-mutilating clowns demand honor for their illness and mutilation.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Before the country was even founded the Puritans had a custom of referring to others as goodys. They were addressed as "Goody Jones" or "Goody Smith", whether men or women. No one would say "she is riding the horse" or "he is chopping wood ". Goody was riding the horse. Goody was chopping the wood.

Perhaps this is a return to those archaic customs.
It was "goody" = goodwife, or "goodman" I didn't think they used goody for men.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
theycantstopus.com

Funny video. Google needs to be broken up. What an insane world we live in when mentally-ill self-mutilating clowns demand honor for their illness and mutilation.

It's your own fault for not being sufficiently racist and sexist. Hitler watches over Trans.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a PROPOSED bill, meaning that is what this idiot wants to do but it hasn't made it into law yet.

And.........to tell you the truth, I don't think it will.

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
Reaction score
Nazism: One Year In Jail For Using Wrong Trans Pronoun In California
You read the headline correctly. A bill proposed in the California state senate aims to throw your ass behind bars if you use the incorrect pronouns when addressing a transgender person. Let me say that one more time just to make sure that you understand what I’m saying. “A bill proposed in the California state senate aims to throw your ass behind bars if you use the incorrect pronouns when addressing a transgender person.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and the leftist little sheep and deniers didn't think it would happen here. They said That's Canada it's not going to happen here.
We told you this Country is going beyond Orwellian, and when Ca. does something many other states follow.

Like we kept telling you Trump hating a.h. your own wants are gonna eat yourselves alive with your own bs. dumbasses.

It's only for long-term care facilities, but yeah. Completely ridiculous and seems to be a clear first amendment violation. I'm curious who will vote in favor, if anyone.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a PROPOSED bill, meaning that is what this idiot wants to do but it hasn't made it into law yet.

And.........to tell you the truth, I don't think it will.
Yeah....and I remember the days when you freaks claimed that illegals would never be allowed to collect welfare, health insurance, and be allowed to vote in elections.
But that is all happening....so :anj_stfu:

Peach

Gold Member
Reaction score
No reference in legitimate media; wonder why? ; )

Nia88

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think making it against the law is extreme. But why is it a certain group of people with a certain ideology just caerespect people and call them by the pronoun they prefer?

Its kind of how back in the day when Cassius Clay became Muahmmed Ali and some people would continue to call him Cassius just to mess with him because they didn't like the fact he became Muslim.

Last edited:

Peach

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think making it against the law is extreme. But why is it a certain group of people with a certain ideology just respect people and call them by the pronoun they prefer?

Its kind of how back in the day when Cassius Clay became Muahmmed Ali and some people would continue to call him Cassius just to mess with him because they didn't like the fact he became Muslim.

Last names assist also.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List