Nazis not dead

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Nazis not dead
When I moved to Austria. I moved to a really very small village. It was 30 years ago and probably it was full of old and new nazis. I was a kid, a small kid. Probably in school, and surroundings there have been alot of nazis, and probably they knew better who I am then what I knew that. I think probably now it is better then it was. Just a thought.

To raise the right arm for the nazi salute
Maybe I was programmed from childhood in austria to do that? Maybe when I do it it is a flashback. Just like the prisoners in nazi germany had to say "heil hitler" and raise the right arm. When I was in serbia, before I came to austria. I never did that, but I started doing it in austria and still do it sometimes. When I do that, it is like the concentration camp prisoner who does it, right? Maybe the nazis in austria jerk off to that. Do you think there could be any truth to that?

Nazis not dead
When I moved to Austria. I moved to a really very small village. It was 30 years ago and probably it was full of old and new nazis. I was a kid, a small kid. Probably in school, and surroundings there have been alot of nazis, and probably they knew better who I am then what I knew that. I think probably now it is better then it was. Just a thought.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

They can track me. And they know science, racial anthropology, they knew where Im born. Who my ancestors are. I probably dont know all my ancestors only my grandparents but people who want to know, know it. If you catch someones eye and you are for some reason different or suspcious someone easy can make the task to find out who you are. They didnt approached, but there were 30 years ago lots of nazis, maybe 60 years old nazis, they have always been very friendly. But you dont know what is behind their smile, and the children bullied me, but the parents or grandparents might have instructed them. Or something. Many also had grandparents who were in the SS and alive at that time. I think now with all the immigrants, blacks, and even gypsies, and that most nazis are now 90 or dead, it is better.

Forum List

Back