Nazi Pelosi Refuses To Allow SOTU

Awww. The orange whore can submit his speech in writing, or give it from the Oval Office. This is the first time in my considerable lifetime that the SOTU will not be given in the Capitol, but the guy in the Oval Office is not worthy of any such honor.
I think that is the implication here.....and it only shows that the people you support or just a bunch of lying assholes.
But since you're a lying asshole you must love that.

Awww. The orange whore can submit his speech in writing, or give it from the Oval Office. This is the first time in my considerable lifetime that the SOTU will not be given in the Capitol, but the guy in the Oval Office is not worthy of any such honor.
I think that is the implication here.....and it only shows that the people you support or just a bunch of lying assholes.
Read this morning's tweet from your lying whore. Misquoting Texas voting-registration statistics and then saying something about California without backing up any of it.
BTW: where is your proof that I lied about anything?
Try to live honorably. Just give it a try.

Read this morning's tweet from your lying whore. Misquoting Texas voting-registration statistics and then saying something about California without backing up any of it.
I don't have a lying whore....but you do. As a matter of fact you have several.

• Hillary
  • Nazi Pelosi
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Maxine Waters
  • Everyone in your corrupt media

I don't have a lying whore....but you do. As a matter of fact you have several.

• Hillary
  • Nazi Pelosi
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Maxine Waters
  • Everyone in your corrupt media

And you know this . .how? Do you know the "in" crowd? Facts and figures, please.

Read the article you cited you whining, simpering fool! From your own citation, "What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date." That was Pelosi last Friday. Get your hand out of your crotch, hotshot...there's no such thing as instant gratification in government and the Orange Emperor is required to parley with co-equal branches for such arrangements!

EDIT: This is from last Friday afternoon:

RW frauds and liars, click on the link and pay attention- CNN on Twitter
That wasn't the reason she used to say they couldn't have the event.
She claimed that the shutdown made it impossible to secure the House.
But now she's saying that they need to negotiate when it will take place, which makes her original statement a lie.

Now she's backing out on it because she claims that they had to negotiate the SOTU....but in reality, she's making demands that exposes the first lie for what it was.
Both of these excuses were fucking lies.
Obviously you're simply too fucking dumb to function on your own.

And this is why giving democrats something they want in exchange for a future promise is so stupid. They simply cannot be trusted.

Read the article you cited you whining, simpering fool! From your own citation, "What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date." That was Pelosi last Friday. Get your hand out of your crotch, hotshot...there's no such thing as instant gratification in government and the Orange Emperor is required to parley with co-equal branches for such arrangements!

But now she's saying that they need to negotiate when it will take place, which makes her original statement a lie.

Now she's backing out on it because she claims that they had to negotiate the SOTU....but in reality, she's making demands that exposes the first lie for what it was.

And this is why giving democrats something they want in exchange for a future promise is so stupid. They simply cannot be trusted.
Not only that they can't be trusted, but that they won't honor an agreement without verification. The only difference between Democrats and the Mullahs in Iran is Democrats aren't openly screaming Death To America.......yet.

Not only that they can't be trusted, but that they won't honor an agreement without verification. The only difference between Democrats and the Mullahs in Iran is Democrats aren't openly screaming Death To America.......yet.

At this point, the only way to ensure democrats honor their word is to get their concessions first.

At this point, the only way to ensure democrats honor their word is to get their concessions first.

If the elder Bush and Reagan were still alive they could tell you how the Dems never honor their promises.

As for the SOTU?? Trump can give that speech anywhere. He doesn't need the House chambers. He could give it in an arena and pack folks in.

Pelosi is an idiot of the first degree.

The only bitches I see are all of these Trumptards whining over a woman outsmarting their cult leader....which is really not that hard to do.

"I said NO! You're not going to have your toy until you learn how to behave."

Pelosi smacking Trump around like a little bitch.
Real funny.
This only proves that Nazi Pelosi lied about her reasons for not allowing the SOTU.
The truth is she doesn't want to allow him to give another SOTU as long as she is Speaker of The House.
At the same moment, a woman who admittedly committed several felonies is talking about running for a 3rd time because her plans to attack our current president worked. We now have a lot of people that are so stupid that they can't figure this all out for themselves. Instead they wait for our corrupt media to tell them how to think.

I'm sure she'll allow him another SOTU. I think this is just directly related to Trump cancelling her flight, and you know that was done for bullshit reasons.

Forum List

Back