Nazi Germany and its allies on the eve of the attack on the USSR and NATO countries today

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
A curious comparison appeared in the Russian media.
History develops in a spiral.

From a letter of Hitler to Stalin, May 1941: "A significant number of my troops, about 80 divisions, are located near the borders of the Soviet Union. Perhaps this gives rise to rumors about the possibility of a military conflict between us. I want to assure you-and I give you my word of honor-that this is not true."

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, January 2022: "NATO is a defensive alliance which does not threaten Russia or any other country.

Bottom line:
Russia going to place nukes in Kaliningrad.
It's the only thing that can probably stop NATO idiots from suicide

1657024214_mycollages.jpg

Visiting Europa soon?

Last edited:
A curious comparison appeared in the Russian media.
History develops in a spiral.

From a letter of Hitler to Stalin, May 1941: "A significant number of my troops, about 80 divisions, are located near the borders of the Soviet Union. Perhaps this gives rise to rumors about the possibility of a military conflict between us. I want to assure you-and I give you my word of honor-that this is not true."

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, January 2022: "NATO is a defensive alliance which does not threaten Russia or any other country.

Bottom line:
Russia going to place nukes in Kaliningrad.
It's the only thing that can probably stop NATO idiots from suicide

1657024214_mycollages.jpg

Visiting Europa soon?

Sorry Boris, they can't even take Ukraine. GFY and tell your buddy Vlad, he needs a bra.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back