Nature of the virus

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It is interesting that this is not clearly described anywhere, or is unknown to the broad masses. They don't even know what it is.

Initially, they tried to deny horisontal gene transfer, but the discovery of retroviruses forced them to admit it. This means that virginity matters, if a whore is fucked, her fetus can inherit even if it is from another father. It has become a fact, hasn't it? The striped horse experiment could be real.

Somewhere in Montagnier's book I read that a huge number of native virus-like particles, in fact, viruses, float in the blood of everyone. It's just his own genetic material, wrapped in a protein coat.

This gave me the idea that this could be a natural tool for horizontal genetic transmission. I'm pretty sure of that, it makes sense. That is why tactile contacts cause disgust in us or, on the contrary, desire, also we have a disgust for feces, scraps, and so on, so sexual games are not limited to coitus.

This can also explain the physiological identity of a human and a pig. This is the genetics of peoples who were engaged in pig breeding or had a common ecological niche with pigs.

Last edited:
What if it is a non-whore who is fucked? Is it necessary for the woman to be a whore? And just where is your link to back up your usage of someone's book?

• Banned
What if it is a non-whore who is fucked? Is it necessary for the woman to be a whore? And just where is your link to back up your usage of someone's book?
I read for a long time, too lazy to look, you can not believe. The link to the book is a proof, look for it yourself.
Leave your other nonsense for idiots

Somewhere in Montagnier's book I read that a huge number of native virus-like particles, in fact, viruses, float in the blood of everyone. It's just his own genetic material, wrapped in a protein coat.

Is that Luc Montagnier's book or is that Jean-Yves Montagnier's book ? Both are involved in virology, but only one won a Nobel prize for it.

• Banned
You didn't link to it. and there is more than one Montagnier's books to choose from.
forget about it, for discussion it is not necessary at all, there is still a model. They still have no evidence that horizontal transmission cannot occur directly at all. The shell only prolongs the life of the DNA; it is not critical. When you eat meat, you can get animal genes into your cells.

• Banned
If your government doesn’t bother with proving the need for mass vaccinations, then why the fuck you want it in informal conversations?

• Banned
At some point, the mitochondrion entered the cell. There are "big holes", even bacteria can penetrate there, there are no obstacles for the penetration of genetic material into cells.

You didn't link to it. and there is more than one Montagnier's books to choose from.
I just not remember

Here is something close, although not quite the same, but the essence is the same. The first paragraph says that endogenous viruses are generated and can serve as a source of infection.
Endogenous viruses are still the same native DNA.

What if it is a non-whore who is fucked?
Well, if you're an idiot, I'll explain it to you. Whether you call a particular whore a free woman or a whore, biology does not change. Is this clear enough for your autistic worldview?

At some point, the mitochondrion entered the cell. There are "big holes", even bacteria can penetrate there, there are no obstacles for the penetration of genetic material into cells.
The body has natural firewalls.

[I}Nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) in foods are digested in the small intestine with the help of both pancreatic enzymes and enzymes produced by the small intestine itself. Pancreatic enzymes called ribonuclease and deoxyribonuclease break down RNA and DNA, respectively, into smaller nucleic acids.[/I]

Of course direct injection into the blood stream is a way in.

Of course direct injection into the blood stream is a way in.
The blood also has firewalls, this is the essence of the immune system. The immune bodies attack proteins that they consider to be foreign. They do not consider all of them alien and this does not agree with different groups of people. Including the issue of blood compatibility, there is the same meaning.

New Topics

Forum List

Back