Natural laws

Are there natural laws? What do they govern?

Nature has laws, the strongest survive, the weakest die. Other then that when it comes to humans we only have the laws we can enforce. We only have the Rights we can enforce. In a lawful society those rights and Laws will be written down and enforced by the Government. As soon as we, the people , fail to make the Government accountable for its responsibilities and doing its assigned jobs, we lose rights and laws at the whim of said Government.

☭proletarian☭;2179330 said:
Are there natural laws? What do they govern?

Nature has laws, the strongest survive, the weakest die.]

Define 'strong' and 'weak'

The one that kills the other is stronger, smarter, faster or a combination of the three. There are no medics, doctors or hospitals in Nature. No police, no cities, no military.

Well, since we've established that natural law governs nature. Would it be presumptious to assume that natural law governs human activity as well considering humans are part of nature?

To clarify, what I mean is can we agree that natural laws govern human nature/activity/behavior?

Nature has laws, the strongest survive, the weakest die.]

Strong= can pass on their genes and are successful maters

Weak= die before or can't pass on genes because they can't beat the dominant male

Wrong. In many species, that's not even applicable.

I thought you said you were a molecular biologist or something?

Well, since we've established that natural law governs nature. Would it be presumptious to assume that natural law governs human activity as well considering humans are part of nature?

To clarify, what I mean is can we agree that natural laws govern human nature/activity/behavior?

Yes, I believe so which explains all the deplorable human behavior. Explains why people cheat, have many many partners, have strong desires to have sex. Get angry and harm or kill others. Every activity humans as a whole performs you see in the animal kingdom. Ants essentially enslave rival colonies, like humans have. Ants have been shown to use "pesticides" to farm fungus. Many animal species are very territorial like you see with human gangs, even countries. Those are just a few examples.

But humans have a rational brain that IMO should allow them to control their animal instincts and emotions. Unfortunately most people do not.

☭proletarian☭;2180814 said:

Strong= can pass on their genes and are successful maters

Weak= die before or can't pass on genes because they can't beat the dominant male

Wrong. In many species, that's not even applicable.

I thought you said you were a molecular biologist or something?

I'm not wrong, I never said every single animal species does that, but many do. I was just giving an example.

Love when people on here try to be assholes and attempt attack others all while making fools of themselves.

In biology, the sole purpose of life is to pass on genes, and that was the crux of my "strong" point. But wouldn't expect you to understand that, just easier to make up what you want the other person to say so you can overcome you can deflect from your own insecurities

The one that kills the other is stronger, smarter, faster or a combination of the three. There are no medics, doctors or hospitals in Nature. No police, no cities, no military.

You might want to study ants and bees.

Those are the exception s, as opposed to the norm, in which the stronger, faster, etc is indeed the "strong".n There are always exceptions to everything pretty much, but for the majority of animals that's the case that statement is true.

When it comes to more social animals, their strength comes in numbers and cooperation for the benefit of the colony

The weakest might not die.. It is possible that the weakest could adapt and come back to kick the strongest A$$(Is this Evolution suggesting that Social Darwinism is not exacting?)

Evolution:Give life an inch, it takes over the planet!

☭proletarian☭;2180817 said:

Depending on what 'natural laws' you speak of.

That would be the next question wouldnt it? What are the natural laws that govern human behavior?

What are the natural laws that govern human behavior?

If you don't see the fallacy of going from natural 'laws' that govern the behavior of atoms how matter and energy interact to some 'laws' that allegedly govern human nature, there's no point bothering with you.

☭proletarian☭;2183312 said:
What are the natural laws that govern human behavior?

If you don't see the fallacy of going from natural 'laws' that govern the behavior of atoms how matter and energy interact to some 'laws' that allegedly govern human nature, there's no point bothering with you.

So you're saying there are no natural laws that govern human nature/behavior?

New Topics

Forum List

Back