NATO won't pull back troops, declines Moscow´s ultimatum. What ´ll be Putin´s next step?

tell it to ussr , Oops we killed it in 1991
Are you a Tatar, a Mongol or just an angry Jew Litwin?

Why do you hate Christian Russia so much?

I know many Zionist Jews in particular despise the new Russia.

Why all of the hate?

?

630_360_1602714773-885.jpg

Horse Lovrov: "we won't 'wait forever' over security demands" (LIBERAL ORDER : SUCK IT PAPUA WITH SNOW )​

Are you a Tatar, a Mongol or just an angry Jew Litwin?

Why do you hate Christian Russia so much?

I know many Zionist Jews in particular despise the new Russia.

Why all of the hate?

?
Muscovy has nothing to do with Christianity , its a dirty mongol ulus
"According to scholar Tjundeshev, Batu Khan was the true founder of Moscow statehood. China, India and Turkey also descend from the Tatars. For him, “it is so difficult for Moscovites to learn to be free; they always need a strong hand to rule them." Moscow’s isolationism is also Tatar in nature. Foreigners are seen as enemies. Telegram, the instant messaging service, has been blocked."
1642442501403.png

1642442500794.png

Muscovy has nothing to do with Christianity , its a dirty mongol ulus
"According to scholar Tjundeshev, Batu Khan was the true founder of Moscow statehood. China, India and Turkey also descend from the Tatars. For him, “it is so difficult for Moscovites to learn to be free; they always need a strong hand to rule them." Moscow’s isolationism is also Tatar in nature. Foreigners are seen as enemies. Telegram, the instant messaging service, has been blocked."
View attachment 589258

View attachment 589257
No...that's more diversion and propaganda which makes you no better than the Russians you hate.

What's your deal?

Why does Litwin hate the Russians so much?

No...that's more diversion and propaganda which makes you no better than the Russians you hate.

What's your deal?

I dont hate much your fav. Muscovites , but I hate their satanic , aggressive ulus

1642446548932.png

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501

In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

1642446385465.png

What's your deal?

ps

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde (Muscovy ) budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Forum List

Back