NATO warns of china nuclear expansion

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
NATO sees china as a growing threat to world peace

The worlds worst bad actors are hurtling us toward WWIII

NATO is only as good as we are, and these days we aren't all that effective in the eyes of the world stage.

Not with the cho-mo in chief we have now.

We are an embarrassment on the world stage. If I were China I would definitely strike now. I know the US couldn't stop me. Their president can't even complete a fucking sentence or keep his hands off of little girls.

NATO was a joke from day #1.

It meant Europe got a free ride and American lives were pledged to defend assholes who were unwilling to defend themselves.

It's over.

Oh, are you really not aware that Xidenmerica is a 100% owned subsidiary Red China?

NATO was a joke from day #1.

It meant Europe got a free ride and American lives were pledged to defend assholes who were unwilling to defend themselves.

It's over.

Oh, are you really not aware that Xidenmerica is a 100% owned subsidiary Red China?

And remember how the left attacked Trump saying that he was "attacking our allies" when Trump suggested that other NATO members spend the AGREED TO AMOUNT on self defense?

So NATO now wants to expand their reach to the Far East, after helping to F up the Middle East.
The Far East was not a concern in their original design and through most of their existence.
NATO needs mo' money and instead should be disbanded after the recent loss in Afghanistan!

1632259870259.png

God Bless Trump for calling out NATO and demanding that they meet their obligations. It won't mean much unless America remain a sovereign, economically sustainable nation though. The rest of NATO have proven themselves to be fairly impotent without American leadership.

God Bless Trump for calling out NATO and demanding that they meet their obligations. It won't mean much unless America remain a sovereign, economically sustainable nation though. The rest of NATO have proven themselves to be fairly impotent without American leadership.

America has no leadership no more.
Another reason to dissolve NATO!

Forum List

Back