Native American Heritage Month declared by Trump

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A good time to pay tribute to the great Indian sports star of my generation, Chief Jay Strongbow.

Like President Trump, he is a WWE Hall of Fame enshrinee.

A good time to pay tribute to the great Indian sports star of my generation, Chief Jay Strongbow.

You DO know that the WWE is all fake, right? I've known that since I started wrestling in 4th grade.

and yet you SERIOUSLY think the NFL is NOT fake.:abgg2q.jpg: that these playoff and superbowls are not rigged every year,and seriously think its not a phony dog and pony show with the winner to win it all decided wayyyy before the season even starts.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:

You DO know that the WWE is all fake, right? I've known that since I started wrestling in 4th grade.

Dr. David Schultz addressed the controversy of Pro Wrestling's alleged fakeness with reporter John Stossel.

and yet you SERIOUSLY think the NFL is NOT fake.:abgg2q.jpg: that these playoff and superbowls are not rigged every year,and seriously think its not a phony dog and pony show with the winner to win it all decided wayyyy before the season even starts.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:

I didn't say squat about the NFL, all I did was say that the wrestling federation crap they put on television is fake, and that I knew it since 4th grade. You made assumptions about what I do and don't think, and inserted some of your own bullshit.

But, as far as the NFL being rigged? You're right. On the show "Adam Ruins Everything" he showed how the playoffs and games were rigged.

Dr. David Schultz addressed the controversy of Pro Wrestling's alleged fakeness with reporter John Stossel.
Wrestling is performance art with good guy and bad guy characters. Match outcomes are predetermined.
Yes, wrestlers sweat and get hurt sometimes. So what?
It's still all a play performed in Speedo shorts and tights. Grow up, for Christs' sake!

and yet you SERIOUSLY think the NFL is NOT fake. that these playoff and superbowls are not rigged every year,and seriously think its not a phony dog and pony show with the winner to win it all decided wayyyy before the season even starts.comedy gold.
You can prove this all, right? Why would teams from New York or LA not win these fixed matches with their media centers and huge fan bases? That would be a huge shot in the arm for the NFL.
Why would Robert Kraft ever win anything since he is a Trump fan and goes counter to the NFL's woke preferences?

You love to spout nonsense, obviously.

Wrestling is performance art with good guy and bad guy characters. Match outcomes are predetermined.
Yes, wrestlers sweat and get hurt sometimes. So what?
It's still all a play performed in Speedo shorts and tights. Grow up, for Christs' sake!
The thing is they are good athletes. They are not trying to hurt anyone for the most part. And that is an art. The incredible personal acts like jumping from a high distance to a table is outstanding.

and yet you SERIOUSLY think the NFL is NOT fake. that these playoff and superbowls are not rigged every year,and seriously think its not a phony dog and pony show with the winner to win it all decided wayyyy before the season even starts.comedy gold.
You can prove this all, right? Why would teams from New York or LA not win these fixed matches with their media centers and huge fan bases? That would be a huge shot in the arm for the NFL.
Why would Robert Kraft ever win anything since he is a Trump fan and goes counter to the NFL's woke preferences?

You love to spout nonsense, obviously.

No pesky facts that you are in denial mode on.LOL I took everybody to school on this last year but they were so much in denial mode same as you are,they refused to look at the evidence closing their eyes and covering their ears everytime i gave them the facts.

I dont debate with childish people like you who refuse to look at the evidence and only see what you WANT to see. Read Abikersailors post when he replied to me,he provided a source you ignored like all NFL and patriot apologists do that the games are fixed.:rolleyes:

oh and as far as your rambling on trump,he said exactly what the NFL wanted to hear when he got elected saying players who dont salute the flag should be banned from the NFL. great way to get the NFL to love you and you have obviously never looked at the evidence that Goddel always has his head up krafts ass.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

there have been MANY pictures posted in the past on this site from myself and others of Goddel and Kraft seen together all by themselves yucking it up together even one i remember from someone where Goddel was at krafts OWN HOUSE with a couple of girls charlie:abgg2q.jpg:

i would say Goddel was at Krafts house OBVIOUSLY having sex with those two women ESPECIALLY since we know kraft is a pervert who sleeps with girls underage.:lmao::laughing0301:

Robert Kraft is much above the law with high connections.you know as well as i did if ME OR YOU did that,WE go to jail.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I didn't say squat about the NFL, all I did was say that the wrestling federation crap they put on television is fake, and that I knew it since 4th grade. You made assumptions about what I do and don't think, and inserted some of your own bullshit.

But, as far as the NFL being rigged? You're right. On the show "Adam Ruins Everything" he showed how the playoffs and games were rigged.

well so many here are so much in denial mode on this and always refuse to look at the evidence like the last poster i just got done talking to that i just automatically lumped you in there with that group seeing how you always refuse to look at the evidence on government corruption. Because of that,I just assumed you did the same thing with the NFL as many sheep here do. congrats on being one of the few people here not in denial mode on this and took the time to look at the facts and watched that.:2up::beer::clap2:

I just wish you would be this objective and open minded on government corruption as you obviously are on the NFL.its a shame your not.

Last edited:
You are in the same boat as people who think the moon landing was faked. You're a fucking crackpot.
Meet the Conspiracy Theorists Who Believe the NFL Is Fixed | MEL Magazine

I'm done with the subject. It's absurd. If there is "proof" no one has seen it. Don't reply. I won't read such drivel.

the fucking crackpots are YOU who do this all the time when the evidence is presented right in front your face:lmao::laughing0301:

ignore.jpg

.of course you dont think there is any proof and want to think nobody has seen it because sheep like you diismiiss FACTS as theories.:laughing0301::lmao:

Here is a TRUTHFUL link that is not a propaganda link that you posted that the NFL is fixed.crybaby:D

Larry Johnson on Twitter

you proved you only read PART of my post because I gave you the source that Abiksaior where a guy came on and presented facts they were rigged,you ignored it since you are in denial mode.:rolleyes: Love how you ALSO keep ignoring that Sailor agrees with me coward.:abgg2q.jpg:

Great writer, calling it like it is.

The 2019 NFL Season...The Fix Is In Style
WEEK 6

Home of skeptical sports fan and author Brian Tuohy.

". . .This game, between the Lions and Packers, I saw all of. And, oh my, did the referees do a job on the Lions.

While I do have a post on this site about the Top 10 fixed games, this Monday Night Football game is perhaps the gold standard for what I write about and research. You really needed to see it to believe it, and to understand that the Lions won this game. Yes, I know the final score was Packers 23, Lions 22. The Lions kicked five field goals, a few of which probably should've been touchdowns which might have made all of what follows moot. But the fact is, the Lions didn't need to score those nonexistent TDs. The FGs were enough. That is, until the referees decided to not just let the Packers back into the game (played in Green Bay, FYI), but to literally hand them the victory. . . ."

enjoy that egg on your face that the games are not fixed?:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Washed up football player Larry Johnson's opinions do not constitute facts!

as always you prove you only read PARTS of my posts cause you dont want to hear the truth since as we both know,you are in denial mode.:abgg2q.jpg:

I posted MUCH more than that link of johnsons,the second link i posted you ignord,took you to school :abgg2q.jpg:and there goes your credibilty since you proved your a LIAR saying you are done with the subject but STILL replying.:D

you proved you have to LIE when losing a debate,you wont look at the evidence as we botk know which is childish so I am done with you till your ready to grow up and ready to look at facts and stop only seeing what you only WANT to see which is not going to happen in the near future obviously.

New Topics

Forum List

Back