Nationwide Gas Prices Could Hit Staggering New High By August, Top U.S. Bank Analyst Says.

When I filled up my vehicle yesterday it cost $81. When Trump was President it was in the $30s.

I am retired and don't need my vehicle for a daily commute or anything but I feel sorry for working families that are being screwed by Biden kissing the ass of the Environmental Wackos.

Anybody that voted for Biden is a fucking idiot. I hope these morons that voted against Trump because of "mean tweets" or because they believe in the AGW scam are suffering..

Last edited:
Anyone who knows anything about the 4 horsemen of The Apocalypse will realize one thing......

The horses have riders, and the riders are humans. The 1st four curses of Revelation are all caused and planned by man.
The lust for power, wealth and control over the souls of men is allowed to occur unfettered because men have forgotten God.
God then removes His restraining protective hand and allows mankind to "do what thou wilt" before judging them in The Last Day.
Birth Pains will increase in intensity and frequency as we approach that day, and those with wisdom will be aware, while those who are deluded will not understand.

Famine:

Shortages, Economic Downturn, Food Insecurity, Issues with Farming production and delivery of foodstuffs, Supply Chain Issues, Devaluation and Volatility of economies and currencies, The Great Reset.

1653060417277.png

1653060636359.png

Last edited:
Anyone who knows anything about the 4 horsemen will realize one thing......the horses have riders, and the riders are humans. The 1st four curses of Revelation are all caused and planned by man.

Famine:

Shortages, Economic Downturn, Food Insecurity, Issues with Farming production and delivery of foodstuffs, Supply Chain Issues, Devaluation and Volatility of economies and currencies, The Great Reset.

View attachment 647264

View attachment 647268
These Progs will be dangerous until November. And when the election is over, they will go into overdrive getting everything through they can until the January transition. They have done it before. This would not have been possible without the help of the Repubs over the years.

Anyone who knows anything about the 4 horsemen of The Apocalypse will realize one thing......

The horses have riders, and the riders are humans. The 1st four curses of Revelation are all caused and planned by man.
The lust for power, wealth and control over the souls of men is allowed to occur unfettered because men have forgotten God.
God then removes His restraining protective hand and allows mankind to "do what thou wilt" before judging them in The Last Day.
Birth Pains will increase in intensity and frequency as we approach that day, and those with wisdom will be aware, while those who are deluded will not understand.

Famine:

View attachment 647264

View attachment 647268

When I filled up my vehicle yesterday it cost $81. When Trump was President it was in the $30s. I am retired and don't need my vehicle for a daily commute or anything but I feel sorry for working families that are being screwed by Biden kissing the ass of the Environmental Wackos. Anybody that voted for Biden is a fucking idiot. I hope these morons that voted against Trump because of "mean tweets" or because they believe in the AGW scam are suffering.

And that dweeb JackOfNoTrades had the nerve to claim that not only is Joe doing the job voters elected him to do, but that he is doing a GOOD JOB and is dealing with more bad press than Trump ever did and that Trump would be dealing with all the same issues! :shok: Honestly, PSYCHOS!

Biden is giving children a bleak Christmas this year because all of their parent's money went to gasoline and food.

The American working class are again being screwed by government needing to fight wars of aggression.
And again they look forward with false hope that the other party will deliver everything the narcissist promised.

And then when that doesn't come, they'll bravely look forward to the next Democrat president. As so proudly they wave!

And so it goes as the income inequality and the great rip off gets even worse.

Cause the American way is wot's gud!

Privately the libs on the biden white house are hoping this prediction is yrue

They want gasoline prices to go as high as possible
It's not just the Dems. Automakers are betting heavily on EV's, so they see high gas prices helping their cause. And as long as EV sales are brisk neither is in a rush to see gas prices come down.

It's not just the Dems. Automakers are betting heavily on EV's, so they see high gas prices helping their cause. And as long as EV sales are brisk neither is in a rush to see gas prices come down.
Auto makers are contributing to high gas prices too?

The political right's talking point is supposed to be that prices are subject to 'supply and demand'.

It still can be if one considers who creates the demand and diminishes the supply?

Auto makers are contributing to high gas prices too?

The political right's talking point is supposed to be that prices are subject to 'supply and demand'.

It still can be if one considers who creates the demand and diminishes the supply?
Where there is no demand Madison Avenue is called in. Slick advertising creates demand where none existed.

Where there is no demand Madison Avenue is called in. Slick advertising creates demand where none existed.
Yes, the political right can also invent new ideas on how demand is manipulated.

However, the political right's current talking point is blaming it on Biden, and that's undeniably true, if Biden is considered government.

In the real world Biden is following directions from government.

Yes, the political right can also invent new ideas on how demand is manipulated.

However, the political right's current talking point is blaming it on Biden, and that's undeniably true, if Biden is considered government.

In the real world Biden is following directions from government.
The one thing for sure is that the price of gas at the pump is of America's making. Try running with that and blaming Russia for making it so.

Forum List

Back