Nationwide Gas Prices Could Hit Staggering New High By August, Top U.S. Bank Analyst Says.

I actually find all the whining the morons who buy the biggest truck they can, with the biggest most inefficient engine they can get, complain about the price of gasoline. That to me, is hilarious.

They are really being screwed by Biden's failed economic polices. Tremendous inflation, high debt, millions of Illegals, astronomical cost of fuel, crashing 401K and lower family income.

Anybody that voted for Joe Potatohead is a friggin idiot.

It is not like we didn't tell them that Joe was a failure. He never got anything right in his life.
It's happening across the planet.

Auto makers are contributing to high gas prices too?
Your reading comprehension really sucks

What he said was that automaker want/hope has prices go higher

Where biden is concerned thats 100% correct

For automakers its arguable but I’m not entirely sure since they still make gas cars that they need to sell also

I actually find all the whining the morons who buy the biggest truck they can, with the biggest most inefficient engine they can get, complain about the price of gasoline. That to me, is hilarious.
"The difference between men and boys is...the price of their toys."

Your reading comprehension really sucks

What he said was that automaker want/hope has prices go higher

Where biden is concerned thats 100% correct

For automakers its arguable but I’m not entirely sure since they still make gas cars that they need to sell also
I remember back in the 1970's during the OPEC oil embargo people were demanding better mileage cars. One car exec said, "We can make 50 mpg cars, but you wouldn't want to ride in one."

I remember back in the 1970's during the OPEC oil embargo people were demanding better mileage cars. One car exec said, "We can make 50 mpg cars, but you wouldn't want to ride in one."
He underestimated libs and their desire to make everyone suffer

New Topics

Forum List

Back