"Nationwide Fear As Dark Winter Nears"

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
:auiqs.jpg:

The closer to the election, the more hysterical the headlines.

I live in the rather densely populated DC area. I am currently living 95% as I did before the pandemic. Even movie theaters around here are open. I eat in restaurants. I wear a mask where requested. I use hand sanitizer when available. That's it.

No one I know has contracted Covid 19, nor have I heard from anyone who knows someone who has.

Untitled.png

....I personally know of no one getting C19....I've heard of a member of a family of someone who works for my company tested positive--out of hundreds of coworkers

I have just read a headline on Google News that some observers believe that people should stock up on groceries again in case of another lockdown, which will produce the long lines at supermarkets.

I have just read a headline on Google News that some observers believe that people should stock up on groceries again in case of another lockdown, which will produce the long lines at supermarkets.

Should the Democrats take power that will become the natural state of America in 2021. Soviet-style bread lines. etc.

Republicans refusing to mourn the loss of so many Americans is finally driving home the fact that "let them die" was always the republican health care plan. Your party deserves the loss it is about to endure.

Half of all the US Covid deaths were the result of 5 Democrat Governors ordering Covid-infected patients into nursing homes.

Tell me more about the Republican health care plan, Mr. Wizard.

Republicans refusing to mourn the loss of so many Americans is finally driving home the fact that "let them die" was always the republican health care plan. Your party deserves the loss it is about to endure.

Half of all the US Covid deaths were the result of 5 Democrat Governors ordering Covid-infected patients into nursing homes.

Even if your claim were true it still shows that Republicans have no concern for the dead and those who will die.

/——/ We’re too busy mourning the deaths of millions of aborted babies to worry about the flu.

/——/ Oh, stop your fake outrage. People die every day from accidents, disease, abortions, and homicide. Point out one year no one died from a virus, just one.

I only care about the Republican party in as much as it can make my country stronger, safer and more prosperous. Republicans have their Lincoln project neocons that represent the dark establishment side. If there is a dark winter, it will be because of these neocons and their brothers in the Democrat-Marxist party. The solution is to reelect Trump and give him majorities in both congressional bodies. If that happens, all the violence and chaos will disappear quickly. That's because Trump will crack down on antifa and BLM, with or without a local invitation. Stick with Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

The closer to the election, the more hysterical the headlines.

I live in the rather densely populated DC area. I am currently living 95% as I did before the pandemic. Even movie theaters around here are open. I eat in restaurants. I wear a mask where requested. I use hand sanitizer when available. That's it.

No one I know has contracted Covid 19, nor have I heard from anyone who knows someone who has.

View attachment 406865

You can bet that if Biden won the election, Coronavirus would mysteriously disappear overnight.

Forum List

Back