Nationalist Faction Within The White House Feuded With Mark Meadows Amid Plot To Keep Trump In Power

Not a quote, just your 'interpretation' of what you think He said.
WTF? Retard.
That is the quote numbnuts.
So where's the quote or are you going to slither out the back door of this thread?
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Evidently, you are that stupid.

WTF? Retard.
That is the quote numbnuts.

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Evidently, you are that stupid.
Not when you put up your own rendition of what He said.

He never said people should do either one.....

Media spun it into something it never was......and the idiots on the left were swooning over more MSM lies.

Looks like you are that stupid, just as I figured.

Not when you put up your own rendition of what He said.
NOT my rendition, you idiot.

He never said people should do either one.....
Yes , he did.
Media spun it into something it never was......and the idiots on the left were swooning over more MSM lies.
So, that's why the orange retard stopped doing press conferences after that?

What is the purpose of having White House News Conferences when the Lamestream Media asks nothing but hostile questions, & then refuses to report the truth or facts accurately. They get record ratings, & the American people get nothing but Fake News. Not worth the time & effort!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 25, 2020
Trump on Thursday suggested that an “injection” of disinfectant or a burst of “powerful light ... inside the body” might work against COVID-19. Stunned health experts immediately issued warnings that ingesting or injecting any kind of disinfectant would be toxic and possibly fatal. Trump scrambled to walk back the shocking comments the following day, claiming he was speaking “sarcastically” when he suggested the dangerous action.
Looks like you are that stupid, just as I figured.
You're fucking brain dead, MORON.

It makes you wonder, if they even think about what they're saying before they say it. They don't seem to realize how stupid they sound. Biden was doing great on all fronts until inflation and Putin going crazy. It's not just us, it's the entire world. We all failed to address the major crisis of our time, overpopulation, and now it's heading home in billions of different ways.
They are just repeating the 24/7 marathon of hate and blame Biden crap they hear on FOX.

NOT my rendition, you idiot.

Yes , he did.

So, that's why the orange retard stopped doing press conferences after that?

Trump on Thursday suggested that an “injection” of disinfectant or a burst of “powerful light ... inside the body” might work against COVID-19. Stunned health experts immediately issued warnings that ingesting or injecting any kind of disinfectant would be toxic and possibly fatal. Trump scrambled to walk back the shocking comments the following day, claiming he was speaking “sarcastically” when he suggested the dangerous action.

You're fucking brain dead, MORON.

He made suggestions....Media spun it up...and you fell for it.

dumb-huh.gif

They are just repeating the 24/7 marathon of hate and blame Biden crap they hear on FOX.
That isn't the 24/7 marathon of hate and lies that went on for the last 5 years, was it? On display once again, 18 months after His term was up.

So Biden shares no blame for his policies affecting the lives and pocketbooks of Americans since he took office?

Sure, they did.

HOW?

They just reported on the retards comment.
But you blame them.
Yeah, right.....you bought into it just like everything else the media has spun.

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.
Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."
float-eat-me.gif

Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus?

Sit in on one meeting of groomercrats talking about the environment and hear what they think gas prices should be.

Groomercrats vote for and support high gas prices. If a groomer says otherwise, they are lying to your face.
Once again, why would democrats want to pay more for goods?

Sure.

I didn't post ANY comments, nor did I post a video of Trump saying to drink bleach.
I posted comments of Trump suggesting INJECTING DISINFECTANT, you MORON.
Oh, so now it's 'suggested injecting'.

Your post:

So, why was Trump yapping about disinfectant, being injected into a person's lungs?

Oh, so now it's 'suggested injecting'.
"So, now"?

No, that what supposing means.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light "
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body".
Your post:
'And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning"?

"So, now"?

No, that what supposing means.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light "
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body".

'And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning"?
So He never said what the headlines got you all riled up about, did He?

Thank you for proving my point.

Now you are trying to say you made the post about injecting bleach in support of Trumps own words and not the false narrative the media pushed?

TSOG has a position for you.
Why doesn't this surprise me?
Just like Trump........................a lying POS.

Why doesn't this surprise me?
Just like Trump........................a lying POS.
So you didn't post what He said to clarify His comments, only attempted to vilify Him....and failed, miserably.

I bet you were a real piece of work, here, during all the failed investigations and impeachments of Trump.

screaming-nicholas-cage.gif

So you didn't post what He said to clarify His comments, only attempted to vilify Him....and failed, miserably.

I bet you were a real piece of work, here, during all the failed investigations and impeachments of Trump.

screaming-nicholas-cage.gif
You know why I didn't post Trump's "clarifying' comments, retard?

Because Trump didn't make any.

Trump leaves that up to his son.

What did Hannity say?

Forum List

Back