Nationalist Faction Within The White House Feuded With Mark Meadows Amid Plot To Keep Trump In Power

You know why I didn't post Trump's "clarifying' comments, retard?

Because Trump didn't make any.

Trump leaves that up to his son.

What did Hannity say?
Reading comprehension in the terlet today?

This what I said:

Delldude said:

So you didn't post what He said to clarify His comments, only attempted to vilify Him....and failed, miserably.

You posted them.....Duh
Holy fuck.

I've talked to meth heads that made more sense than you.
The orange Kool-Aid has done permanent damage.

"So you didn't post what He said to clarify His comments".

IF, there were ANY I would have posted them.

Holy fuck.

I've talked to meth heads that made more sense than you.
The orange Kool-Aid has done permanent damage.

IF, there were ANY I would have posted them.

I bet you were hooking up....

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him swim.

I bet you were hooking up....

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him swim.
WOW.

So, post what Trump said to "clarify" his comments, as YOU claim, he did.

Then post your "gradiate" degree from the Trump U. "reading comprehension" correspondence course.

WOW.

So, post what Trump said to "clarify" his comments, as YOU claim, he did.

Then post your "gradiate" degree from the Trump U. "reading comprehension" correspondence course.
Dude, you messed up trying to diss Trump by posting what He actually said as opposed to the media story line, which you supported.

Yall done screwed up, sonny boy.

Peter Navarro, President Trump’s former trade advisor was indicted for contempt of Congress on Friday due to his refusal to cooperate with the January 6th Committee, which has signaled interest in his communications with the president.

Less attention has been paid to Garrett Ziegler, a Navarro aide and zealous Trump loyalist who both supported his boss’ efforts and coordinated with a network of outside operatives who were promoting an onslaught of false claims about election fraud and legally dubious schemes to preserve Trump’s hold on power.

Among his extensive efforts from his office at the White House, Ziegler facilitated a now-infamous late-night meeting on Dec. 18, 2020 in which attorney Sidney Powell, retired Lt. General Michael Flynn and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne tried to persuade President Trump to order the National Guard to seize voting machines and re-running elections in six battleground states he lost to Joe Biden.

Ziegler used his White House Worker and Visitor Entry System, or WAVES pass to let Powell, Flynn and Byrne into the White House, allowing them to hold an impromptu meeting with Trump in the Oval Office, as he later recounted in an interview with fellow election denier David Clements. Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and White House Counsel Pat Cipollone were caught by surprise by the meeting, which reportedly descended into a shouting match. Ziegler’s efforts bypassed protocol for White House meetings, and he said when it was discovered that he had let the plotters into the White House, his visitor’s privileges were revoked.

After we hang enough of these little religious pants wastes, that will only begin to restore the country.
Ah, let me guess more annoymous sources, the walls are closing in, Russia gate was real....which one of these bullshit cliches are we using today?

Dude, you messed up trying to diss Trump by posting what He actually said as opposed to the media story line, which you supported.

Yall done screwed up, sonny boy.
WTF?
The media story line?

July 25 2018
On Tuesday, the President spoke at a Veterans of Foreign Wars gathering in Kansas City and told his followers to forget about anything else other than what he tells them.

“Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Trump said, pointing at reporters as the crowd broke out in boos. “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”
“Sick with us,” he pleaded. “Just stick with us.”

So, what did the media claim?

That they not in Kansas City, they were actually in Boise Idaho?

Once again, why would democrats want to pay more for goods?
They don't unless they are braindead, so start whining about Biden like everyone else because he deserves a good whine on occasion. Won't change anything, but it might make you feel better when downing a shot of whiskey as you cry. Wait can you afford whiskey? Might have to brew you up some of that prison mash. lol

WTF?
The media story line?

July 25 2018
On Tuesday, the President spoke at a Veterans of Foreign Wars gathering in Kansas City and told his followers to forget about anything else other than what he tells them.

“Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Trump said, pointing at reporters as the crowd broke out in boos. “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”
“Sick with us,” he pleaded. “Just stick with us.”

So, what did the media claim?

That they not in Kansas City, they were actually in Boise Idaho?
Let me call AAA, looks like you got your wheels spinning in the mud.

Peter Navarro, President Trump’s former trade advisor was indicted for contempt of Congress on Friday due to his refusal to cooperate with the January 6th Committee, which has signaled interest in his communications with the president.

Less attention has been paid to Garrett Ziegler, a Navarro aide and zealous Trump loyalist who both supported his boss’ efforts and coordinated with a network of outside operatives who were promoting an onslaught of false claims about election fraud and legally dubious schemes to preserve Trump’s hold on power.

Among his extensive efforts from his office at the White House, Ziegler facilitated a now-infamous late-night meeting on Dec. 18, 2020 in which attorney Sidney Powell, retired Lt. General Michael Flynn and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne tried to persuade President Trump to order the National Guard to seize voting machines and re-running elections in six battleground states he lost to Joe Biden.

Ziegler used his White House Worker and Visitor Entry System, or WAVES pass to let Powell, Flynn and Byrne into the White House, allowing them to hold an impromptu meeting with Trump in the Oval Office, as he later recounted in an interview with fellow election denier David Clements. Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and White House Counsel Pat Cipollone were caught by surprise by the meeting, which reportedly descended into a shouting match. Ziegler’s efforts bypassed protocol for White House meetings, and he said when it was discovered that he had let the plotters into the White House, his visitor’s privileges were revoked.

After we hang enough of these little religious pants wastes, that will only begin to restore the country.
I’m not sure you grasp the import of that rawstory story. 😎

Nationalist Faction Within The White House​

Better watch out for all those Nationalists! I hear they are PATRIOTS! :21:

Could be vewy vewy dangerous.

See the source image

Especially to you Globalists.

Forum List

Back