National terrorist aggression and nuclear war-How do you like your mail-in president now?

Brinksmanship is what it’s called. Thank God we don’t have someone like Trump shooting from the hip or worse, bowing to Putin’s demands.

Putin didn't dare attack Ukraine while Trump was president. Now we have a linguine spine leader that showed cowardice to all the world with his quick exodus in Afghanistan leaving dead soldiers and trapped Americans in its wake. Now we are having to spend billions in a proxy war against the Russians.

Biden has unleashed a domestic terrorism wave, too, with his hateful speech calling for open season on everyone who disagrees with the DemoKKKrat agenda. Two dead already, and counting...
I'm wondering if there are any bed wetters who are now dead from accute victim selection failure by attacking a prepared individual that the media isn't talking about.

Shit...

I hope its in the thousands...

No what Putin witnessed was TRUMP trying to explain to the EU national security includes being energy independent from Russia. Russia wouldn't have tried this with TRUMP because he knew the US was in a position to support the energy needs of Europe. He also knew TRUMP would be proactive at shutting down BRICS.
Trump did get production reduced dramatically by BRICS in 2020.

The Biden administration putting us on the brink of a possible nuclear war should make your blood run cold.
That would be Benedict Donald's benefactor Putin. You know the guy threatening to use the nuclear weapons if he starts to lose territory he stole through his invasion?

But Eyeno, Saul Biden, isn't it?

There was no theft of an election in 2020. Lets start there.

I can agree with that.

He was never much of a deal maker and it showed throughout his term.

He truly earned the nickname "Benedict Donald"

Assuming you are right, (I don't believe 81 million people voted for a basement dwelling candidate who couldn't draw a few hundred people to a campaign event), perception is reality. And most Americans believe there was election fraud in 2020.

===============================================================
New Peer-Reviewed Research Finds Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud
By a margin of 52% to 40%, voters believe that "cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election." That's per a Rasmussen Reports survey from this month. This stands in stark contrast to the countless news stories editorializing about "no evidence of voter fraud" and "the myth of voter fraud."

Assuming you are right, (I don't believe 81 million people voted for a basement dwelling candidate who couldn't draw a few hundred people to a campaign event), perception is reality. And most Americans believe there was election fraud in 2020.

===============================================================
New Peer-Reviewed Research Finds Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud
By a margin of 52% to 40%, voters believe that "cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election." That's per a Rasmussen Reports survey from this month. This stands in stark contrast to the countless news stories editorializing about "no evidence of voter fraud" and "the myth of voter fraud."

Conditioning.

"Roughly 70% of Republicans don’t see Biden as the legitimate winner. Surveys by different pollsters show virtually the same results, with the exception of a Washington Post/University of Maryland poll that dropped it to 61%."

Campaign manager Bill Stepien told investigators that by Nov. 5, two days after the election, they saw Biden take the lead. Stepien and other top campaign staff went to Trump.

“We told him, the group that went over there, (we) outlined my belief on the chances for success at this point, and we pegged it at 5%, maybe 10%,” Stepien said.

The situation, Stepien said, was “very, very bleak.”

Focus groups have shown that Trump supporters weren’t swayed by specific pieces of evidence that rebutted his claims.

Sarah Longwell, executive director of Republicans for the Rule of Law, has conducted regular focus groups with fans of Trump.

“For many of Trump’s voters, the belief that the election was stolen is not a fully formed thought,” Longwell wrote April 18 for The Atlantic. “They know something nefarious occurred, but can’t easily explain how or why. What’s more, they’re mystified and sometimes angry that other people don’t feel the same.”

Trump, Longwell wrote, primed his backers to disbelieve the official results. Months before the vote, he linked mail-in ballots to fraud. On Election Night in many states, mail-in results come later than in-person tabulations. Longwell said that timing raised suspicions.

“A woman from Georgia told me, ‘When I went to bed, Trump was so in the lead and then (I got) up and he’s not in the lead. I mean, that’s crazy,’” Longwell said.

Conditioning.

"Roughly 70% of Republicans don’t see Biden as the legitimate winner. Surveys by different pollsters show virtually the same results, with the exception of a Washington Post/University of Maryland poll that dropped it to 61%."

Campaign manager Bill Stepien told investigators that by Nov. 5, two days after the election, they saw Biden take the lead. Stepien and other top campaign staff went to Trump.

“We told him, the group that went over there, (we) outlined my belief on the chances for success at this point, and we pegged it at 5%, maybe 10%,” Stepien said.

The situation, Stepien said, was “very, very bleak.”

Focus groups have shown that Trump supporters weren’t swayed by specific pieces of evidence that rebutted his claims.

Sarah Longwell, executive director of Republicans for the Rule of Law, has conducted regular focus groups with fans of Trump.

“For many of Trump’s voters, the belief that the election was stolen is not a fully formed thought,” Longwell wrote April 18 for The Atlantic. “They know something nefarious occurred, but can’t easily explain how or why. What’s more, they’re mystified and sometimes angry that other people don’t feel the same.”

Trump, Longwell wrote, primed his backers to disbelieve the official results. Months before the vote, he linked mail-in ballots to fraud. On Election Night in many states, mail-in results come later than in-person tabulations. Longwell said that timing raised suspicions.

“A woman from Georgia told me, ‘When I went to bed, Trump was so in the lead and then (I got) up and he’s not in the lead. I mean, that’s crazy,’” Longwell said.
Conditioning?

I'd call it intuitive good sense.

If all you know, is you hate Donald Trump While you watched Washington preside over the theft of an election in 2020 do you feel vindicated as your foolishness has resulted in a terrorist act against a nuclear armed nation? Will you go to your graves stupid, or will you see the light at the eleventh hour? There is no cure for people like you. How do you like your mail-in president? Trump wanted to make deals, Biden and his administration are courting nuclear disaster. These morons have given Putin justification to launch. What does it take for you to see reality? You are sick, very sick. There is no cure. America is done and you are to blame.

[URL

unfurl="true"]https://intelligiblenoise.substack.com/p/nordstream-pipeline-attacked-possibly[/URL]

I have no idea who did this or why, or whether it was a good call or not. But how is it an act of "terrorism"? If it was our doing, it would arguably be an act of war. But terrorism is about terrorizing the public. This is just attacking an enemy's infrastructure.

If all you know, is you hate Donald Trump While you watched Washington preside over the theft of an election in 2020 do you feel vindicated as your foolishness has resulted in a terrorist act against a nuclear armed nation? Will you go to your graves stupid, or will you see the light at the eleventh hour? There is no cure for people like you. How do you like your mail-in president? Trump wanted to make deals, Biden and his administration are courting nuclear disaster. These morons have given Putin justification to launch. What does it take for you to see reality? You are sick, very sick. There is no cure. America is done and you are to blame.

[URL

unfurl="true"]https://intelligiblenoise.substack.com/p/nordstream-pipeline-attacked-possibly[/URL]

They see things differently. Orange man bad. We could have 25% inflation and interest rates and even more crime than we have now and the diehard democrats would still not be sorry they voted for Biden over Trump.

Conditioning?

I'd call it intuitive good sense.
Uh huh. I bet you and the entire flock believe that, deep down in yer gut, dontcha?. It was the game plan in 2016 too. He was not going to concede then either. It's the con, man. The Neo-GOP flock are the marks.

All the "what ifs", and "might have beens" about Trump are at this point meaningless. And they detract from the very serious situation we find ourselves in now.

[URL

Hate is a two way street, Seems there is more than enough, just your forever negative side, With out any help from ANY of us.

Forum List

Back