National Security Advisor who actually heard Trump's call said nothing wrong with it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A National Security Advisor, who is also a Soldier like vindeman stated today that he was in on the phone call, you know, actually in the room and listening to the call unlike just about every other witness so far....and he said there was nothing wrong with it.....

He also out ranks vindeman...by a lot.....

His suicide has been scheduled for later in the week....

BREAKING: Lt General In White House Releases Statement On Trump-Ukraine Call

Lieutenant General Keith Kellogg, who is Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Adviser, released a statement on Tuesday stating that he was on President Donald Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and that he heard nothing wrong or improper on the call.

Kellogg’s statement came in response to Jennifer Williams, special adviser on Europe and Russia for Vice President Mike Pence, testifying before the House Intelligence Committee hearing.

Kellogg wrote, “I was on the much-reported July 25 call between President Donald Trump and President Zelensky. As an exceedingly proud member of President Trump’s Administration and as a 34-year highly experienced combat veteran who retired with the rank of Lieutenant General in the Army, I heard nothing wrong or improper on the call. I had and have no concerns.”
-----

I was on the much-reported July 25 call between President Donald Trump and President Zelensky. As an exceedingly proud member of President Trump’s Administration and as a 34-year highly experienced combat veteran who retired with the rank of Lieutenant General in the Army, I heard nothing wrong or improper on the call. I had and have no concerns. Ms. Williams was also on the call, and as she testified, she never reported any personal or professional concerns to me, her direct supervisor, regarding the call. In fact, she never reported any personal or professional concerns to any other member of the Vice President’s staff, including our Chief of Staff and the Vice President.

Today, in her testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Ms. Williams also accurately testified regarding the Vice President’s preparation for and conduct during his September 1 meeting in Poland with President Zelensky. In her testimony, she affirmed that the Vice President focused on President Zelensky’s anti-corruption efforts and the lack of European support and never mentioned former Vice President Joe Biden, Crowdstrike, Burisma, or investigations in any communication with Ukrainians.

In my over 40-years in uniform and additional federal service, I am honored to serve this President and this Vice President as we advance the interests of the American people.

Keith Kellogg is the guy who hand picked Jennifer Williams and placed her on Mike Pence's staff......I fully guarantee you that you will be changing your tune on him if he is ever asked to testify under oath....

A National Security Advisor, who is also a Soldier like vindeman stated today that he was in on the phone call, you know, actually in the room and listening to the call unlike just about every other witness so far....and he said there was nothing wrong with it.....

Lieutenant General Keith Kellogg, who is Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Adviser, released a statement on Tuesday stating that he was on President Donald Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and that he heard nothing wrong or improper on the call.

Kellogg’s statement came in response to Jennifer Williams, special adviser on Europe and Russia for Vice President Mike Pence, testifying before the House Intelligence Committee hearing.

Kellogg wrote, “I was on the much-reported July 25 call between President Donald Trump and President Zelensky. As an exceedingly proud member of President Trump’s Administration and as a 34-year highly experienced combat veteran who retired with the rank of Lieutenant General in the Army, I heard nothing wrong or improper on the call. I had and have no concerns.”
-----

I was on the much-reported July 25 call between President Donald Trump and President Zelensky. As an exceedingly proud member of President Trump’s Administration and as a 34-year highly experienced combat veteran who retired with the rank of Lieutenant General in the Army, I heard nothing wrong or improper on the call. I had and have no concerns. Ms. Williams was also on the call, and as she testified, she never reported any personal or professional concerns to me, her direct supervisor, regarding the call. In fact, she never reported any personal or professional concerns to any other member of the Vice President’s staff, including our Chief of Staff and the Vice President.

Today, in her testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Ms. Williams also accurately testified regarding the Vice President’s preparation for and conduct during his September 1 meeting in Poland with President Zelensky. In her testimony, she affirmed that the Vice President focused on President Zelensky’s anti-corruption efforts and the lack of European support and never mentioned former Vice President Joe Biden, Crowdstrike, Burisma, or investigations in any communication with Ukrainians.

In my over 40-years in uniform and additional federal service, I am honored to serve this President and this Vice President as we advance the interests of the American people.
Vindictiveman is a joke. He ran to a lawyer and the Whistleblower but not to his superiors and never gave a fuck when Obama followed Putins orders in withholding military aid to Ukraine

I'm sure anyone dumb enough to listen to Trump shake down Zelensky and say, Nothing to see here, is probably going to be a victim of natural selection.

Come on, he used American Tax payers to bribe another country into smearing a political opponent... if that isn't impeachable, what is?

You should stick to NRA Spooge... you still sound stupid, but everyone expects it.

I'm sure anyone dumb enough to listen to Trump shake down Zelensky and say, Nothing to see here, is probably going to be a victim of natural selection.

Come on, he used American Tax payers to bribe another country into smearing a political opponent... if that isn't impeachable, what is?

You should stick to NRA Spooge... you still sound stupid, but everyone expects it.

Governments squeeze other governments all of the time. Worse in this case, the Ukrainians have a history of corruption AND they openly didn't want Trump to win.

Once Trump is elected, any government working against his interests is working against the interests of America. I would have taken it further than Trump and told the government, "the Ukranians were openly hostile against me. I want complete clearances on any wrongdoing, any 2016 election interference, bribes, the whole nine, or else I don't release this cash"

He should have openly told the American public this. At very least, tell them, "I am releasing this money on the condition that this, this and this is investigated".

Don't even leave it to a one on one call, air it out publicly. The president sometimes doesn't appreciate how much the world, and Americans from what I hear; love and desire this transparency. Be it, open media on some government meetings, or his thoughts on twitter, or, better use of tv to explain his positions. You can't use it for all sensitive matters, but he could have used it effectively here.

They had and certainly still have MANY anti-Trumpers in government. He has a right to be cautious. How does he know another $10M of U.S tax dollars he sends over doesn't end up in some Democrat "Foundaion" again?

-----

What favor did Trump want from Zelensky?

Trump's Ukraine phone call, annotated

"The President (Trump)

"'I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people.'"

-----

BEAKING: You're living in the Reality America Show, we're all free to just make shit up.

Governments squeeze other governments all of the time. Worse in this case, the Ukrainians have a history of corruption AND they openly didn't want Trump to win.

Once Trump is elected, any government working against his interests is working against the interests of America. I would have taken it further than Trump and told the government, "the Ukranians were openly hostile against me. I want complete clearances on any wrongdoing, any 2016 election interference, bribes, the whole nine, or else I don't release this cash"

He should have openly told the American public this. At very least, tell them, "I am releasing this money on the condition that this, this and this is investigated".

Don't even leave it to a one on one call, air it out publicly. The president sometimes doesn't appreciate how much the world, and Americans from what I hear; love and desire this transparency. Be it, open media on some government meetings, or his thoughts on twitter, or, better use of tv to explain his positions. You can't use it for all sensitive matters, but he could have used it effectively here.

They had and certainly still have MANY anti-Trumpers in government. He has a right to be cautious. How does he know another $10M of U.S tax dollars he sends over doesn't end up in some Democrat "Foundaion" again?
I'm just so thankful Don and america remain beyond corruption.

Asking a foreign government to investigate your opponent isn't looking out for America, it is using the government to serve your OWN PURPOSE....

If Obama had done that, you folks would be having a heart attack...do you how I know??

Because you people are whining about the fact that Obama and the REST OF THE WORLD forced out a prosecutor for NOT INVESTIGATING corruption

And when Obama officials discussed corruption in the Ukraine, they spoke in depth about numerous cases of corruption -- Trump has still to this day only talked about the Bidens, period....if he was so invested in fighting corruption, you would think he could mention other examples so it wouldn't be so obvious he didn't give a shit about corruption

Poor baby

Another hoax bites the dust.

Forum List

Back