National Science Teachers Association Holds Seminar on "Queering Your Classroom" For Kindergarten Teachers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

National Science Teachers Association Holds Seminar on "Queering Your Classroom" Advising Teachers to Refer to Students As "People With Penises" or "People Who Can Get People Pregnant”; Course Is Recommended for Kindergarten Teachers​

Schools grooming kids is a myth!

I attended Kindergarten in the government school system- before going to the Catholic schools for the rest of my education.

They were doing any of that shit when I was in kindergarten. They didn't have time. Between easel painting, lining up for milk and bathroom trips and nap time, they really didn't have the time to groom us into little homos.

No matter how it looks, there is no gay mafia. Less than 3% of the male population is homosexual.

Incredible, isn't it?

I attended Kindergarten in the government school system- before going to the Catholic schools for the rest of my education.

They were doing any of that shit when I was in kindergarten. They didn't have time. Between easel painting, lining up for milk and bathroom trips and nap time, they really didn't have the time to groom us into little homos.
It’s why only 5% of the few that actually graduate high school have a 4th grade reading comprehension level and can’t make change when you hand them $5 for a $4.30 charge. All the time is spent on grooming and mythical manmade climate change.

They're still not doing it in the vast majority of cases. This is a Moral Panic conservatives are indulging in. It will have consequences. See: Defund the Police.

Forum List

Back