National Review Writer: Yes, I Fear Jews

I read a study a long, long time ago about Asians etc. I too, thought they were smarter than whites, but the study said that white IQ in general was higher, but Asians studied and worked harder. Their work ethic is better than whites. From what I see here in NZ and Australia, it is hard to argue the point.

There is a flaw in your analogy with the Pal/Israel conflict. The Pals want to drive them into the sea, the Israelis would be quite happy to be left alone. And you can use that argument in the US, Oz or NZ too. Jews are not trying to wage any kind of war on peoples in those countries. Do they have organisations and places that try to highlight their causes etc? Course they do. But so does everybody. And they try and do it in a non-violent way.

Me? I'm a culturist, which is significantly different from a racist. There are cultures I do not like. I do not like black, urban, hiphop culture. I find it distructive, violent and mysogistic. To be honest, other than the rare poetic exception, I find rap bland, boring and headed by untalented wannabes. Now, some might say that is racist because that culture is black. However, there are a significant number of black people who do not like that culture either. There are a quite a number of white people who do. I'd love to have Oprah at my dinner table than Eminem, if you know what I mean.

I reckon you also have no time for black urban hip hop culture. But do you dislike it for the reasons I stated, or do you dislike it purely because the majority of the adherents are black?

Where you chalk it up to culture, I chalk it up to race. I believe that race is the template, if you will, for culture.

Obviously, race is not a perfectly clear category, and neither is culture. They do overlap.

But the "rock" or foundation, if you will, is the biological reality of race.

I will try to give an example. Some scholars (Kevin MacDonald, Phillipe Rushton, etc.) point to the evolutionary nature of some cultural attributes. In middle eastern societies, for instance, there is a heavy emphasis on hospitality to strangers. This makes sense in an environment where people travel long distances over deserts between water and food. In the West, this isn't as pronounced. But rather than being an environmental trait, it's an inherited one, CAUSED BY the environment.

Or consider African time horizons versus European time horizons. They say that the latter are long while the former are short. This is because food supplies in Africa are always available, while in Europe, seasons dictate the need to "think ahead" and plan for long periods without food at the ready. You can imagine how this affects differences in thinking. These differences can't be turned on or off through a lesson -- they're inside the genes.

Well, I hope that helps explain my position.

As for rap, some of it is kind of cool. I can certainly appreciate some cultural achievements and abilities of black people -- and am ready to acknowledge where they are superior -- but even at that, I think that whites and blacks are incompatible in the same society. I'll say this: I think folks should avoid disliking someone automatically for their race, but that's different from acknowledging dissimilarities. I can muster dislike for a group of black thugs who come onto the subway and harass me -- and unlike many others, I will say quietly to myself, "they're black, and that's how blacks act." I don't consider that "racist," just realistic. Have you ever seen Asian kids or Jewish kids act like that on the subway? Never.

Where you chalk it up to culture, I chalk it up to race. I believe that race is the template, if you will, for culture.

Obviously, race is not a perfectly clear category, and neither is culture. They do overlap.

I will try to give an example. Some scholars (Kevin MacDonald, Phillipe Rushton, etc.) point to the evolutionary nature of some cultural attributes. In middle eastern societies, for instance, there is a heavy emphasis on hospitality to strangers. This makes sense in an environment where people travel long distances over deserts between water and food. In the West, this isn't as pronounced. But rather than being an environmental trait, it's an inherited one, CAUSED BY the environment.

Or consider African time horizons versus European time horizons. They say that the latter are long while the former are short. This is because food supplies in Africa are always available, while in Europe, seasons dictate the need to "think ahead" and plan for long periods without food at the ready. You can imagine how this affects differences in thinking. These differences can't be turned on or off through a lesson -- they're inside the genes.

As for rap, some of it is kind of cool. I can certainly appreciate some cultural achievements and abilities of black people -- and am ready to acknowledge where they are superior -- but even at that, I think that whites and blacks are incompatible in the same society. I'll say this: I think folks should avoid disliking someone automatically for their race, but that's different from acknowledging dissimilarities. I can muster dislike for a group of black thugs who come onto the subway and harass me -- and unlike many others, I will say quietly to myself, "they're black, and that's how blacks act." I don't consider that "racist," just realistic. Have you ever seen Asian kids or Jewish kids act like that on the subway? Never.

You've never spent time in San Francisco bro. The Asian kids are out of control, and you better be well armed.

Can't say much in a personal way about the Jewish kids, but I hear they pretty much rule parts of Boston, and New York, make of it what you will.:eusa_whistle:

You've never spent time in San Francisco bro. The Asian kids are out of control, and you better be well armed.

Can't say much in a personal way about the Jewish kids, but I hear they pretty much rule parts of Boston, and New York, make of it what you will.:eusa_whistle:

Ha! I was born in SF, but I believe you re: Asian kids, especially the ones in gangs. But for the seven years I lived in NYC, Asian violence was strictly Asian-on-Asian, and never appeared in pubic.

As for Jews ruling New York, it's not with brawn, it's with brain.

Truth is, nobody fears physical violence from Jews or Asians. They fear it from blacks. And the statistics back them up.

I can see where race can be seen as a template, but I think it has been proven over the years that in melting pots like America and Europe, that while some races do live certain lifestyles and in certain places, quite a number venture out. There is an Indian kid in my son's cricket team. His father was born here and went back to Madras for a lecture (he is a surgeon). I asked what Madras was like. He said it was a shithole like the rest of the cities in India. So I don't think he'll ever be going back there to live, even though it is where his ancestors are from. Ditto a Taiwanese accountant at a place I used to work. She went back with her parents (she was born here) and couldn't speak a word of the language and said it was a dump. Now, if you are culturally Taiwanese, then surely there would be some pull there. Her husband, btw, was white.

I do agree that blacks, per head of population, not only cause more violence, but are more likely to solve a problem with violence as opposed to talking it through. I think that you think it is in the race. You might be right. But I think there is a lot of environment involved in that, too. Let's not forget how violent Stalin was to the peasants in the 30s and Hitler was to a lot of folks when he became chancellor of Germany. We can also talk a great number of South American dictators and Pol Pot - none of which were African. BTW, I know there are/were a lot of African dictators, too. Not giving them a free pass, but race doesn't seem to be an issue in the cases mentioned.

Forum List

Back