National Review Writer: Yes, I Fear Jews

What is Kevin MacDonald’s point about Jews? I don’t have time to read his books and essays or find his finite specific points in the web site that. So, spell it out for me. Is it that Jews are gaining in high position within government? Even if that were the case, we have a representative democracy with three branches of government and “checks and balances”. Thanks to the Internet and concerned level-headed Americans, we have access to all sorts of information from all sorts of resources (including whatever is called the MSM and beyond). I trust the American people. If Jews really do become too influential and promote bad policy, people will vote them out of positions. They will vote on policies or vote for people who will vote for policies that will remove such influence.

matt, it's basically that Jews can be seen as a "group evolutionary strategy," i.e., they came to adapt survival mechanisms for dealing with a world in which they are constantly up against much larger non-Jewish societies, but seek to preserve their Jewish in-group identity and existence.

McDonald's middle book, Separaton and its Discontents, has an interesting section on how the Nazis in Germany were basically trying to copy the Jewish model of cooperation, eugenics and ethno-nationalism, which for the Jews goes back to Biblical times.

matt, it's basically that Jews can be seen as a "group evolutionary strategy," i.e., they came to adapt survival mechanisms for dealing with a world in which they are constantly up against much larger non-Jewish societies, but seek to preserve their Jewish in-group identity and existence.

McDonald's middle book, Separaton and its Discontents, has an interesting section on how the Nazis in Germany were basically trying to copy the Jewish model of cooperation, eugenics and ethno-nationalism, which for the Jews goes back to Biblical times.

Okay. I might have “flown off the handle” in my reply. I though that he was of the silly sky-is-falling mindset that basically says: “Oh, No!!!! The Jews are taking over America. We are doomed! What can we possibly do about it?!?

What do you exactly want to do about the Jewish "problem" WJ? Exactly what is your "solution"? Jews not be allowed to be CEOs of companies? Not allowed to raise money for things they believe in? Put them on an island somewhere? You are obviously a Jew hater, which is your right I guess, but you have never stated what you want to do with them...

The way this sounds, one would think Mr. MacDonald wrote for National Review. I've searched, not so.

Derb writes for NR, MacDonald writes for The Occidental Quartely, VDare, etc. Derb writes for VDare occasionally. Derb reviewed MacDonald's last book for The American Conservative and distanced himself from 'anti-Semitism.' The two in the piece (actually a year old, I see) are using MacDonald's theories as the touching-off point. The Jewish guy actually says MacDonald's theories aren't totally crazy!

Derb writes for NR, MacDonald writes for The Occidental Quartely, VDare, etc. Derb writes for VDare occasionally. Derb reviewed MacDonald's last book for The American Conservative and distanced himself from 'anti-Semitism.' The two in the piece (actually a year old, I see) are using MacDonald's theories as the touching-off point. The Jewish guy actually says MacDonald's theories aren't totally crazy!

Wow, not 'totally' crazy, high praise indeed.

What do you exactly want to do about the Jewish "problem" WJ? Exactly what is your "solution"? Jews not be allowed to be CEOs of companies? Not allowed to raise money for things they believe in? Put them on an island somewhere? You are obviously a Jew hater, which is your right I guess, but you have never stated what you want to do with them...

Well, I guess we can always pull an Israel and insist that a single ethnic population has a valid reason to prohibit any other ethnic group from becoming too powerful.. Hell, if you can swallow an ethnic litmus test for israel why not ANOTHER western nation? Duh, clearly being consistent is antisemitism. I hope you've brought your box of Scarlet A patches to hand out at the door.

Can you explain the difference between what you and/or the author claim Jews do and what YOU want whites to do?

Can you answer my question(s) in post five please..

Dr. Grump, I think it boils down to a desire that some relevant percentage of white gentiles come to understand who Jews are, and what they're doing to our society. That's a start. Most whites consider Jews an impoverished, noble and unjustly persecuted minority, or God's Chosen People. They rarely see them as a hateful, deceptive race of liars. To my mind, there's some of all this going on.

As for policy consequences, for me, they would involve limits on the realization of Jewish goals, i.e., perpetual war in the Middle East for Israel, open immigration, the denigration of whites/Christians/etc. as "evil," affirmative action, feminism, etc. They would not involve "killing all the Jews," as some suggest. There's a big difference between recognizing that Jewish aims are competitive with/detrimental to a plausible vision of white gentile happiness, peace and progress and a bloodthirsty Nazi desire to see Jews rounded up and put in camps. To Jews, however, there is NO difference: it's all or nothing. You either treat Jews as gods, or you're an anti-Semitic hatemonger.

It's this complete failure on the part of Jews to acknowledge that they're not the only ethnic group on Earth that may well prove their downfall. If I eagerly await that, you may call me a bad boy if you wish.

Dr. Grump, I think it boils down to a desire that some relevant percentage of white gentiles come to understand who Jews are, and what they're doing to our society. That's a start. Most whites consider Jews an impoverished, noble and unjustly persecuted minority, or God's Chosen People. They rarely see them as a hateful, deceptive race of liars. To my mind, there's some of all this going on.

As for policy consequences, for me, they would involve limits on the realization of Jewish goals, i.e., perpetual war in the Middle East for Israel, open immigration, the denigration of whites/Christians/etc. as "evil," affirmative action, feminism, etc. They would not involve "killing all the Jews," as some suggest. There's a big difference between recognizing that Jewish aims are competitive with/detrimental to a plausible vision of white gentile happiness, peace and progress and a bloodthirsty Nazi desire to see Jews rounded up and put in camps. To Jews, however, there is NO difference: it's all or nothing. You either treat Jews as gods, or you're an anti-Semitic hatemonger.

It's this complete failure on the part of Jews to acknowledge that they're not the only ethnic group on Earth that may well prove their downfall. If I eagerly await that, you may call me a bad boy if you wish.

I don't consider the Jews impoverished. I think there are those amongst them who are noble, just like any other race. There are those amongst them who suck too. Just like any other race. History has shown - beyond a questionablt doubt - that they have been an unjustly persecuted minority. In some ways, a negative aspect of the holocaust was the size and scale of it not only due to the number of people who died, but because it sort of negates all the other - similar things - that happened to them; especially in Eastern Europe over the past 1000 years.

I do agree there is a section of Judism that does not tolerate any criticism and cries "anti-semite" even if you disagee with them over minor issues. They are the minority.

Your biggest problem - like any bigot or racist - is you chose the lowest common denominator as your starting point, when really, that denominator is just an unprovable generalisation at best.

I think your main problem is resentment. As a people and race, Jews are very smart - one reason they have survived the pogroms even though they make up a minute part of the human race. They are humanity's overachievers, which is proven by the number who have won nobel prizes, literature prizes etc. And like any overachiever, people at first admire, then look to denegrate and eventually demonise. It is not Judism's fault its people are successful.

It is not Judism's fault its people more often than not rise above the muck. Are there aspects of Jewish culture I don't like? Sure. But I'm a New Zealander, and there are aspects of my culture I do not like. However I never dislike somebody for their race. Far too shallow and pathetic. You are a smart guy William Joyce. It's a pity you put your energies into such a hateful pasttime..

I think your main problem is resentment. As a people and race, Jews are very smart - one reason they have survived the pogroms even though they make up a minute part of the human race. They are humanity's overachievers, which is proven by the number who have won nobel prizes, literature prizes etc. And like any overachiever, people at first admire, then look to denegrate and eventually demonise. It is not Judism's fault its people are successful.

I also don't think blacks or Hispanics are good social partners for whites, and I certainly don't resent THEM for their "achievements." Jews are indeed smarter than whites, as are Asians. But I wouldn't want an all-Asian society to live in, or an all-Jewish one. I want a white society, in the main. It's entirely possible for a dislike to be legitimate, even of someone more skilled in a particular area. That's how it is for Jews. They do, as a group, pursue anti-white policies, because they see that as advancing their own cause. That's not incorrect generalization, it's ACTUAL generalization. For instance, do you think all Jews hate all Palestinians? Probably not, actually. But there's a GROUP CONFLICT between them, and that's real. It's not irrational for one to dislike the other, GENERALLY. Why is that so hard to get?

I also don't think blacks or Hispanics are good social partners for whites, and I certainly don't resent THEM for their "achievements." Jews are indeed smarter than whites, as are Asians. But I wouldn't want an all-Asian society to live in, or an all-Jewish one. I want a white society, in the main. It's entirely possible for a dislike to be legitimate, even of someone more skilled in a particular area. That's how it is for Jews. They do, as a group, pursue anti-white policies, because they see that as advancing their own cause. That's not incorrect generalization, it's ACTUAL generalization. For instance, do you think all Jews hate all Palestinians? Probably not, actually. But there's a GROUP CONFLICT between them, and that's real. It's not irrational for one to dislike the other, GENERALLY. Why is that so hard to get?

I read a study a long, long time ago about Asians etc. I too, thought they were smarter than whites, but the study said that white IQ in general was higher, but Asians studied and worked harder. Their work ethic is better than whites. From what I see here in NZ and Australia, it is hard to argue the point.

There is a flaw in your analogy with the Pal/Israel conflict. The Pals want to drive them into the sea, the Israelis would be quite happy to be left alone. And you can use that argument in the US, Oz or NZ too. Jews are not trying to wage any kind of war on peoples in those countries. Do they have organisations and places that try to highlight their causes etc? Course they do. But so does everybody. And they try and do it in a non-violent way.

Me? I'm a culturist, which is significantly different from a racist. There are cultures I do not like. I do not like black, urban, hiphop culture. I find it distructive, violent and mysogistic. To be honest, other than the rare poetic exception, I find rap bland, boring and headed by untalented wannabes. Now, some might say that is racist because that culture is black. However, there are a significant number of black people who do not like that culture either. There are a quite a number of white people who do. I'd love to have Oprah at my dinner table than Eminem, if you know what I mean.

I reckon you also have no time for black urban hip hop culture. But do you dislike it for the reasons I stated, or do you dislike it purely because the majority of the adherents are black?

I do agree there is a section of Judism that does not tolerate any criticism and cries "anti-semite" even if you disagee with them over minor issues. They are the minority.

:rofl:

By the evidence of your own posts and those of the local zionists they sure the hell are the majority in these here parts.

feel free to whip out the Scarlet A and, uh, prove me wrong. All posted evidence probably comes from Stormfront anyway. I know that wiki lists of prominent jews in an actual western nation sure do!

The Pals want to drive them into the sea, the Israelis would be quite happy to be left alone. And you can use that argument in the US, Oz or NZ too. Jews are not trying to wage any kind of war on peoples in those countries.

What a fucking joke. You just validated every historic rationale behind "the only good injun is a dead injun". It's hilarious that you insist that jews have some good and some bad... but then assert that PALS IN GENERAL just wanna push israel into the sea. yea, call someone a racist again. This one way street double standard probably isn't laughable. Hell, when in doubt ignore posted evidence and call someone a joooo hating antisemite, right? It's not as if the record of your own posts stray to far from that rut.

Shogun..

Just so you know, I am not replying to any other posts on this thread with you anti-Jewish rants. There are plenty of other threads where you are given leeway and indulgence.

WJ

You gonna answer the post?

Shogun..

Just so you know, I am not replying to any other posts on this thread with you anti-Jewish rants. There are plenty of other threads where you are given leeway and indulgence.

WJ

You gonna answer the post?

I really am making fun of you rather than trying to draw you into another Scarlet A fest. My rants are about as anti-jew as your posts are thought provoking. It probably takes some cognition beyond the standard reaction to criticism of israel to see that. Then again, you know how stormfront has infiltrated wiki, haraatz, and the jpost...

Forum List

Back