National Review wins, Michael Mann loses!

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Watts Up With That?

National Review wins, Michael Mann loses!

3/20/2021

By Andy May

Excerpt:

The D.C. Superior Court dismissed Michael Mann’s lawsuit against the National Review today in a definitive way. The National Review was sued by Mann over a blog post that Mark Steyn posted in 2012 criticizing Mann’s work. Mark Steyn was not a National Review employee, and no one at the magazine had reviewed the post before he put it up.

Rich Lowry, the NR editor in chief, said: “It’s completely ridiculous that it took us more than eight years to get relief from the courts from this utterly meritless suit.”

Read more here.

======

:auiqs.jpg:

Serial pseudoscientist going down in flames, he is now 0-2 in his lawsuit decisions, he will soon be 0-3 when Steyn wins.

Lets see if science illiterates Mamooth, Crick, Old Rocks defend this fraud and liar, who has made a lot money while he is "suffering"....

Michael Mann has done a ton of harm to those who would like to see us clean our messes up.

Michael Mann has done a ton of harm to those who would like to see us clean our messes up.
CO2 isn't a "mess"....It's a critical trace gas, necessary for life to continue.

And? We should just ignore the messes we make?
Straw man argument.

I didn't originally make an argument. I made a statement.
Straw man statement/question.....Nobody said that messes shouldn't be cleaned up.

CO2 isn't a "mess"....It's a critical trace gas, necessary for life to continue.

Straw man argument.

Straw man statement/question.....Nobody said that messes shouldn't be cleaned up.

He has made it harder to argue that. Your response to me shows that.

"Michael Mann has done a ton of harm"

Agreed.

===

" to those who would like to see us clean our messes up. "

Who are they? and what messes are you referring to?

===

You are being vague here.

Straw man argument.

He has made it harder to argue that. Your response to me shows that.
It's no harder to argue for cleaning up real messes.

Just because CO2 isn't a "mess" means nothing.

Agreed.

===

===

You agreed with me. That was the only point I intended to make.

Agreed.

===

===

Yes about dr. mann, but you refrained from answering the two questions, why are you ducking them?

Agreed.

===

===

Yes about dr. mann, but you refrained from answering the two questions, why are you ducking them?

It would be a waste of time.

Trump Administration Cuts Back Federal Protections For Streams And Wetlands

Agreed.

===

===

It would be a waste of time.

Trump Administration Cuts Back Federal Protections For Streams And Wetlands

No it is YOU who can't answer simple questions, here is YOUR confusion line:

Who are those people dr mann has harmed?

Meanwhile you didn't reflect on the important part of your link:

"The Obama executive action, which broadened the definition of "waters of the United States," applied to about 60% of U.S. waterways. It aimed to bring clarity to decades of political and legal debate over which waters should qualify.

However, various business interests painted the regulation as a massive federal overreach. Within weeks after the change was announced in May 2015, 27 states sued to block it. At the time, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a leading critic, called the new rule "so broad and open to interpretation that everything from ditches and dry creek beds to gullies to isolated ponds formed after a big rain could be considered a 'water of the United States.' "

======

It was true that even short term puddles after a rain on farms was being regulated, it was stupid and wasteful.

It appears even HERE in this forum, no warmist/alarmist will speak for Pseudoscientist Mann, must be a lonely time for the scum.

Forum List

Back