National Review: ‘A Year’s Worth of Suicide Attempts in the Last Four Weeks’: California Doctor Calls for End to Lockdown

Maybe after the pandemic is over you’ll have some empathy for our poorest communities. They’ve been dealing with this for decades. You guys can’t even deal with poverty for 1 month
Poor people are able to leave their homes and walk into a business if they want. I've been poor.
Don't give me such crap!
What do you mean? I've been able to survive this pandemic just fine. I'm still working. So why should I have any empathy for you and your situation? If your business was shut down or you aren't essential, or whatever reason you are in the economic condition you are in, just like the poor folks in those poor neighborhoods, you are responsible for you my brother. Go out and find a better job, go back to school or start your own business.

Do you know why I say those three things to you? Because this is what conservatives here said during the 2007 Great Recession.

So just like you tell poor blacks in poor communities that have no economic opportunities, pick yourself up by your bootstraps and stop complaining amigo. Comprende?
So you waited for thirteen years to reply in kind to comments you found idiotic and totally lacking in empathy?
What a humanitarian you must be!
And don't worry. You come off like a total dick so no one would ever suspect you are really a sensitive
and caring human being.
Your secret is very safe.

Thanks for one of the most amazingly stupid and worthless posts I've ever seen. You almost sound gleeful
that moronic shut down Covid policy will greatly increase the poverty and misery in this country and teach those others (conservatives) a lesson in poverty. I can't think of anything more disgusting. What filth you must be.

Maybe after the pandemic is over you’ll have some empathy for our poorest communities. They’ve been dealing with this for decades. You guys can’t even deal with poverty for 1 month
Poor people are able to leave their homes and walk into a business if they want. I've been poor.
Don't give me such crap!
What do you mean? I've been able to survive this pandemic just fine. I'm still working. So why should I have any empathy for you and your situation? If your business was shut down or you aren't essential, or whatever reason you are in the economic condition you are in, just like the poor folks in those poor neighborhoods, you are responsible for you my brother. Go out and find a better job, go back to school or start your own business.

Do you know why I say those three things to you? Because this is what conservatives here said during the 2007 Great Recession.

So just like you tell poor blacks in poor communities that have no economic opportunities, pick yourself up by your bootstraps and stop complaining amigo. Comprende?
So you waited for thirteen years to reply in kind to comments you found idiotic and totally lacking in empathy?
What a humanitarian you must be!
And don't worry. You come off like a total dick so no one would ever suspect you are really a sensitive
and caring human being.
Your secret is very safe.

Thanks for one of the most amazingly stupid and worthless posts I've ever seen. You almost sound gleeful
that moronic shut down Covid policy will greatly increase the poverty and misery in this country and teach those others (conservatives) a lesson in poverty. I can't think of anything more disgusting. What filth you must be.
That's what I thought about you guys in 2008.

Yes, I waited 13 years to say I told you so and to see you hypocrites eat your own words.

I wish I could be there on the other side too when you realize there is no heaven.

Oh yea, and I hope the government doesn't give you losers another bail out check. One that I didn't get because I made too much. I will point out to you that you do not want government to be your safety net. Instead you will turn to charity and your church. Go ask them to pay your rent you fucking idiots. Yes, I do revel in I told you so. This is the only way cons get it. Is when it happens to them.

Now it's not our fault you are a non essential worker or didn't save enough to get by for 6 months. Isn't that what Republicans say every American should do and if they don't have that kind of scratch you start pointing out what kind of car you drive, do you have a smart phone? I Pad? Internet? Cable? Not our fault you got such an expensive mortgage.

Yea buddy! What did you say about all the people who lost their homes in 2008? You didn't give a fuck! Now you want us to give a fuck about you? Love it!!!

Yes, I waited 13 years to say I told you so and to see you hypocrites eat your own words.
Wow! That sounds disturbing and I'm sorry I have no words to eat for you. What a miserable
petty existence you must lead.

I wish I could be there on the other side too when you realize there is no heaven.
Go ahead and hold your breath but perhaps for yourself there won't be any after life and deservedly so.

As for me I not only know there is an after life on an empirical common sense level but there are tons
of case studies on reincarnation by scientists that blow your smug self settled opinions all to hell (ironically).

Oh yea, and I hope the government doesn't give you losers another bail out check. One that I didn't get because I made too much.
Oooh...impressive!
I will point out to you that you do not want government to be your safety net. Instead you will turn to charity and your church. Go ask them to pay your rent you fucking idiots. Yes, I do revel in I told you so. This is the only way cons get it. Is when it happens to them.
So much hate. I should be getting
paid like a psychiatrist for listening to such pained drivel.

Now it's not our fault you are a non essential worker or didn't save enough to get by for 6 months. Isn't that what Republicans say every American should do and if they don't have that kind of scratch you start pointing out what kind of car you drive, do you have a smart phone? I Pad? Internet? Cable? Not our fault you got such an expensive mortgage.
I was an essential government worker but retired and I'm
not anymore. However I get by fine, thanks for you concern. Your humanity truly shines through
though like a cloudy day through a shit stained broken window.

Yea buddy! What did you say about all the people who lost their homes in 2008? You didn't give a fuck! Now you want us to give a fuck about you? Love it!!!
Somebody who got a home because Bill Clinton said everyone should have one (but neglected to say how it could ever be afforded) deserve to be fleeced because half way bright people realize houses are
the costliest thing they will ever buy, regardless of what some fat sexually degenerate politician tells them,
and buying one and paying for it are two different things.
They are suckers of the highest order. I pity them but how can you protect stupid people against themselves?

As I said I don't need people to give a fuck about me. Certainly not a sad mentally ill freak like yourself.

Last edited:

Wow! That sounds disturbing and I'm sorry I have no words to eat for you. What a miserable
petty existence you must lead.

Go ahead and hold your breath but perhaps for yourself there won't be any after life and deservedly so.

As for me I not only know there is an after life on an empirical common sense level but there are tons
of case studies on reincarnation by scientists that blow your smug self settled opinions all to hell (ironically).

Oh yea, and I hope the government doesn't give you losers another bail out check. One that I didn't get because I made too much.
Oooh...impressive!
I will point out to you that you do not want government to be your safety net. Instead you will turn to charity and your church. Go ask them to pay your rent you fucking idiots. Yes, I do revel in I told you so. This is the only way cons get it. Is when it happens to them.
So much hate. I should be getting
paid like a psychiatrist for listening to such pained drivel.

I was an essential government worker but retired and I'm
not anymore. However I get by fine, thanks for you concern. Your humanity truly shines through
though like a cloudy day through a shit stained broken window.

Somebody who got a home because Bill Clinton said everyone should have one (but neglected to say how it could ever be afforded) deserve to be fleeced because half way bright people realize houses are
the costliest thing they will ever buy, regardless of what some fat sexually degenerate politician tells them,
and buying one and paying for it are two different things.
They are suckers of the highest order. I pity them but how can you protect stupid people against themselves?

As I said I don't need people to give a fuck about me. Certainly not a sad mentally ill freak like yourself.
You’re a former government worker who’s anti government? You schmuck. Everything you have came from government you idiot. You probably get a pension. Do you?

my humanity is shining like republicans in 2008. Funny it bothers you now but not then. Maybe bushs bad decisions didn’t hurt you enough for you to wake up. Even now you don’t blame trumps unpreparedness. So loyal and dumb.

Forum List

Back