National Register to Vote Day

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Google says that today is National Register to Vote Day. I never heard of it before. Must be a recent addition to the National Recognition Day List. I think it is a good idea and it appears that they are probably making it the Tuesday closest to Constitution Day. Good Idea. If children are indoctrinated with this schedule in elementary civics then it will be a good thing, because I was not taught that we have to register every year. And of course, the states will have to schedule their registration deadline for after the National Constitution Day, and National Registration Day.

I think it is a good idea.

SL.meme.Albert_Einstein - Explain_it_Simply.png

Last edited:
Registration should be simple, but not terribly convenient. The more idiots we weed out, the better "democracy" will work.

Google says that today is National Register to Vote Day. I never heard of it before. Must be a recent addition to the National Recognition Day List. I think it is a good idea and it appears that they are probably making it the Tuesday closest to Constitution Day. Good Idea. If children are indoctrinated with this schedule in elementary civics then it will be a good thing, because I was not taught that we have to register every year. And of course, the states will have to schedule their registration deadline for after the National Constitution Day, and National Registration Day.

I think it is a good idea.

View attachment 698947

And according to Google, register to vote, even if you're an illegal. Notice the subtle little hint there?

vote.jpg

Forum List

Back