National pronoun Day

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Know its a big deal, Was all over the dem debate and many of them identified theirs, the usual corp societal norm which was disappointing, Did it go by totally unnoticed here? We must stop the othering and societal exclusion to point of codifying due punishment.

Know its a big deal, Was all over the dem debate and many of them identified theirs, the usual corp societal norm which was disappointing, Did it go by totally unnoticed here? We must stop the othering and societal exclusion to point of codifying due punishment.
Cheers dude........

My preferred pronouns are Lord and Master but I expect them to be used together and in that order.

By all means Prison time and heavy fines for people who cannot or will not learn the dozens of preferred and made up pronouns that mentally ill people choose.
And if someone claims to be the Emperor Norton or Julius Caesar you'd better damned well address him properly or else.

Here's the site I found about this satanic mumbo jumbo horseshit.

Gender Pronouns | LGBT Resource Center

Today I was in Sams and when I left and showed my receipt at the exit, the checker said, "Have a nice day." I wasn't looking at the person and it was a man's voice and I replied, "Why, thank you sir." This thing let out a scream and yelled that "I'm a woman and you will address me as such." He had on a mini-skirt, beautiful hairdo, lipstick and all the accoutrements; earrings, long blue nails, ladies wristwatch, etc. I said, "So show me your tits." He went berserk and I had to keep the cart between us and he tried to upset it and get to me. A couple of men held him back and I proceeded to my car. A guy with a Marine veteran's cap was right behind me and said, "Man, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a coon's age. You made my day."

The two most used pronouns in my area may be "We" and "Them". "We'll see you later." and "Are you going to eat them there biscuits?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A small town about 30 miles south of here, that is still very much small town,,, their preferred pronoun for a man dressed as a woman is "WTF is that sh*t"?

Forum List

Back