National Implications: A Larry Elder Victory in California Would Shift U.S. Senate Majority to Republicans

That did not answer my question.

You are correct, but that is the case for many Senators.
Senators in California serve at the pleasure of the Governor that appoints them. The sitting Governor can recall any of the two senators at any time for any reason. Usually the Governors use some restraint but there's been times in the past they haven't.

Senators in California serve at the pleasure of the Governor that appoints them. The sitting Governor can recall any of the two senators at any time for any reason. Usually the Governors use some restraint but there's been times in the past they haven't.
There is no recall of Senators, dumbass. The Constitution sets forth the procedures for the Senate to discipline their own members.

Why do you lie?

And you know that how? This Gascon idiot is promoting crime and particularly, violent crime like nobody has ever seen before. If Larry is not elected, it just goes to show that we Republican were right all along, there is nothing dumber than a Democrat voter.
Do you know who Elder is?

Oh wait . You do

Trump in blackface

Do you know who Elder is?

Oh wait . You do

Trump in blackface

Only commies could use a black guy and say he's a white supremacist out of desperation. Newsom is a complete disaster for California. There is nobody that can say he wasn't. Stores like Walgreens closing, an ever increasing homeless population so bad they had to hand out poop maps, violent crime increasing in most of their cities, rolling blackouts, never lifted a finger to clear the forests of dead wood responsible for all their fires because he didn't want to hurt the feelings of ecologists and environmentalists, out of control housing and rent prices, allowing veterans to live in tents on the street while he provides illegals with healthcare coverage, black proficiency reading at 25% across the state. A complete disaster.

Only commies could use a black guy and say he's a white supremacist out of desperation. Newsom is a complete disaster for California. There is nobody that can say he wasn't. Stores like Walgreens closing, an ever increasing homeless population so bad they had to hand out poop maps, violent crime increasing in most of their cities, rolling blackouts, never lifted a finger to clear the forests of dead wood responsible for all their fires because he didn't want to hurt the feelings of ecologists and environmentalists, out of control housing and rent prices, allowing veterans to live in tents on the street while he provides illegals with healthcare coverage, black proficiency reading at 25% across the state. A complete disaster.
Sorry but we do have google

People can see who Elder is… and what he is

And he’s a disaster for California

Sorry but we do have google

People can see who Elder is… and what he is

And he’s a disaster for California

Why is that, because he'd actually address some if not all of these problems? He's a disaster for California? How? When you are at the bottom, you can't go any lower. You have a complete failed leader and the only half-way intelligent thing to do is try something that might work, because what's going on there now is not.

Why is that, because he'd actually address some if not all of these problems? He's a disaster for California? How? When you are at the bottom, you can't go any lower. You have a complete failed leader and the only half-way intelligent thing to do is try something that might work, because what's going on there now is not.
Ray. We have seen your incessant pro Trump ultra right wing posts.

The fact that you support Elder is reason enough to be against him

Ray. We have seen your incessant pro Trump ultra right wing posts.

The fact that you support Elder is reason enough to be against him

You demonstrate what's wrong with this entire country and our flawed voting system. We have people like you voting on personalities and hate instead of potential accomplishments. Voters like you will be the end of this country yet, because let me tell you: if you ran a company the same way as you vote, you'd be out of business in less than 6 months.

Oh shut up. You apparently are still stuck in the 50s. Elder is a right wing extremist. Yes a black can be a white supremacist. Elder would be the complete disaster for the state. He would follow the same disastrous coronavirus policies that DeSantis and Abbott have followed. Voting against a recall will save your life and this is not hyperbole. It is fact.

Oh shut up. You apparently are still stuck in the 50s. Elder is a right wing extremist. Yes a black can be a white supremacist. Elder would be the complete disaster for the state. He would follow the same disastrous coronavirus policies that DeSantis and Abbott have followed. Voting against a recall will save your life and this is not hyperbole. It is fact.

That's the problem with you leftists, keep your guy in no matter how God awful he is because he has a D next to his name. Elder would be an improvement because it can't get much worse in that state.

A black guy a white supremacist? You can't get anymore desperate than to make a statement like that. But since you know so much, give me one stance of his that even hints at white supremacy.

I don't deny that. But I am saying anyone who actually believes that is going to happen has been drinking too much happy juice. In a state where liberals outnumber conservatives 2 to 1, it is insanity to think that Newsome won't survive the recall vote when those very same liberals know what the outcome of losing would be. You can't scrape up enough votes to win because when you're outnumbered 2 to 1 it just ain't happinin. No matter how much liberals may not be happy with Newsome, they aren't going to elect Elder to replace Newsome. More insanity to even think so.
This is exactly what the argument was when Gray Davis got tossed out on his liberal ass and we got Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I just came from voting. The line was very long. No one was dropping off a ballot. Every one was voting in person. We run it through the tabulator ourselves. An in person vote cannot be changed. I don't give much for Newsom's chances. The woke communists say that he's 60 to 75% ahead. If that were true then there would be no need for the Democrat dog and pony show. They are only dragging out the pop guns because Newsom is in real trouble.

I listened to Elders talk on making California great again. He says zero minimum wage is in his arsenal of cures for California. I looked up some states (below) with no minimum wage. These states (all Republican of course), aren't exactly successes in bringing their selves out of the dark ages.

Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee.

I listened to Elders talk on making California great again. He says zero minimum wage is in his arsenal of cures for California. I looked up some states (below) with no minimum wage. These states (all Republican of course), aren't exactly successes in bringing their selves out of the dark ages.

Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee.

I've watched him repeatedly and never heard him say anything about the minimum wage. Any state that doesn't have a minimum wage uses the national minimum wage.

And how about the other points he has addressed repeatedly? Housing unaffordable and that goes double for rents. He claims the average house in CA is now 800K. 75% of black kids unable to read at the state proficiency levels. I looked that up and he is spot on. Enough homeless in the state to equal the population of everybody in our smaller states. For the first time the state is losing more people than those moving in, and the same for businesses. Stores are closing up because they reduced shoplifting under $950.00 to a misdemeanor, and the police won't even come out to issue a ticket.

You have a state where illegals are provided healthcare while our military vets in sidewalk tents scrounge the street for a used syringe. Violent crime is surging in CA, and that idiot Gascon is fueling the fire by pressuring judges to go easy on violent criminals setting bail and handing out sentences.

Don't worry about minimum wage because Elder can't change that on his own. He would need the other state officials to support him on that issue which won't happen. There is a reason Democrats are running scared right now. They had the MSM bury the story of the white Democrat lady with an ape mask on trying to assault Elder. If Elder were a black Democrat, not only would that lady have been arrested, but held on hate crime charges. Newsom's people are so desperate they even whipped out the race card on him, and he's black!

This is exactly what the argument was when Gray Davis got tossed out on his liberal ass and we got Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I just came from voting. The line was very long. No one was dropping off a ballot. Every one was voting in person. We run it through the tabulator ourselves. An in person vote cannot be changed. I don't give much for Newsom's chances. The woke communists say that he's 60 to 75% ahead. If that were true then there would be no need for the Democrat dog and pony show. They are only dragging out the pop guns because Newsom is in real trouble.
Arnie was a celebrity who had a dem wife and was perceived as being a moderate. Not the same with Elder.

Forum List

Back