National ID

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
If I remember right, when Asscrotches Patriot Act took effect we were ALL supposed to have a national ID. I asked officials about that "for now your driver lic is your ID." How long ago was that?

What do you think? I don't like govt at all but good or bad idea. I have read alot on both sides the issue

Unfortunately, It's time for a National ID | | The Federalist Press | Reliable Online Political News Service

NationalIDCardUK.jpg

WERE YOU AWARE THAT MOST NATIONS HAVE A NATIONAL ID?
It’s true. For a quick lesson in how many countries issue a National ID for their citizens, do a Google search for “national id” and click on images. Hundreds of nations issue ID cards for their citizens, to differentiate them from non-citizens and ensure that national benefits and rights are extended to their citizens, and that they are not removed as non-citizens.

With National ID, freedom as we know it is officially dead.

Do yourselves a favor and read past legislation.

I should add - I have no strong opinion either way. I just don't see why it's so contentious.

With National ID, freedom as we know it is officially dead.

Do yourselves a favor and read past legislation.

How exactly?

I've posted on the topic rather thoroughly and extensively during my time here. And I recall specifically saying that it'd be sold to the electorate in a bipartisan manner.

I'm not doing it again. My previous thought on it in the thread is pretty much all I have to say about it these days.

Democrats and Republicans are effectively on the same team when it comes to pumping out anti-liberty legislation and immigration is what they're gonna use to usher it in.

Last edited:
I'm all for a National ID.

I have zero problems with it.

I also have zero problems with ID to vote.

It's all good!

What are the arguments against it?
when youre registered with the government you are no longer a free person,,,
SOOOO getting a drivers license, signing up for medicare or signing up to vote all make you NOT free?

none of those are required,,,
You said registering would make you not free. So I guess you don't vote and drive illegally?

those are not required,,,

Forum List

Back