National Healthcare: Banned Activities

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
With the passing of this healthcare bill, your vices become our expense. Therefore, we expect you to refrain from the following activities:

1. Eating unhealthy food (as defined by the USDA)
2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
4. Driving without a seatbelt, or with an MP3 player, or with a cellphone
5. Skydiving, Diving, Skiing, Snowboarding, Surfing, Hang-gliding, and Motorcycling
6. Contact sports
7. Tanning, Tattooing, and Body Modification
8. Unprotected, casual, or unorthodox sex
9. Ignoring a doctor's order

As we attempt to maximize the effectiveness of our national healthcare system, while minimizing the costs, you will be legally penalized for any of the above behaviors.

Have a Nice Day!

Actually, driving without a seat belt will become mandatory. Mild injuries are an expense, fatalities are a profit to the government

when are they going to demonize/take over the funeral industry,, they are gonna need some good funeral homes in their control.

Masturbation will be illegal because the government does not want to pay for electrolysis of excessive palm hair.
God help you if some clinician declares excessive masturbation bad for your health...

Everyone in the church I was raised in knew that to get sexual relief you had to wait till marriage or burn in hell for all eternity.
The same denomination as Palin's church btw.

With the passing of this healthcare bill, your vices become our expense. Therefore, we expect you to refrain from the following activities:

2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
5. Skydiving, Diving, Skiing, Snowboarding, Surfing, Hang-gliding, and Motorcycling
6. Contact sports

As we attempt to maximize the effectiveness of our national healthcare system, while minimizing the costs, you will be legally penalized for any of the above behaviors.

Have a Nice Day!

Link or is this pure bullshit.

Everyone in the church I was raised in knew that to get sexual relief you had to wait till marriage or burn in hell for all eternity.
Imagine the fun we'll have, when religious fundies take the reins of the national healthcare system!

2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
6. Contact sports

Have a Nice Day!

Sounds like conservatives have nothing to worry about. What's the problem?

Imagine the fun we'll have, when religious fundies take the reins of the national healthcare system!

they already have, my insurance company keeps declining paying for my meds, saying my DR has to prove to them that I need them. Apparently every month or so.
I had a lawyer contact them last week...
And I pay the bastiges over $1,300/mo.

I guess since I am terminal anyway....

We apparently already have corporate death panels.

Last edited:

they already have, my insurance company keeps declining paying for my meds, saying my DR has to prove to them that I need them. Apparently every month or so.

Are you on medical marijuana?

Nope various opoids and such for pain management and sleeping.
My red state of KY does not allow medical Pot.

Last edited:

Nope various opoids and such for pain management and sleeping.
My red state of KY does not allow medical Pot.
It is likely controlled because the ingredients make for a good high.

Don't expect this bill to change that...

We apparently already have corporate death panels.

What doctor? You don't have your own doctor anymore. You'll go to the doctor you're *told* to go to, and you'll get in when they damned well decide to *let* you in.

Are you people really this fucking stupid?

2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
6. Contact sports

Have a Nice Day!

This is what I said before -if government owns your health care, it owns YOU. Not a joke.

Someone please explain why the founders were able to create a brand new system of government in a 16 page document, but that government requires more than 2,700 pages our elected representatives didn't even bother to read before voting to inflict it on us, doubling the size of federal government, laying claim to massively increased powers to order people to spend their money as Congress sees fit for them, the creation of more than 117 new government bureaucracies and agencies at last count, hiring a slew of IRS agents, a slew of bureaucrats -and please keep in mind they will all make nearly $20K more than they would for the comparable job in the private sector plus very generous pension and benefits we will not have in the private sector even though we will all be footing THAT bill as well, massive tax hikes and job-killing penalties -all to insure what is in reality a tiny fraction of this population? Because Pelosi and Reid the traitors refuse to answer that one.

Why do you REALLY think Democrats put all that BULLSHIT in this bill and needed more than 2,700 pages to assist a tiny minority with insurance premiums while rejecting EVERY SINGLE known proposal known for a fact to help reduce health care and health insurance costs? EVERY ONE OF THEM were REJECTED by the tyrants in Congress -why? Its because this was never about health or care or reducing insurance premiums or reducing health care costs whatsoever. It was and is all about expanding government control and POWER. The ONLY way government can claim more power for itself is by stripping it from YOU. And Democrats voted to do just that tonight.

Last edited:

2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
6. Contact sports

Have a Nice Day!

This is what I said before -if government owns your health care, it owns YOU. Not a joke.

Someone please explain why the founders were able to create a brand new system of government in a 16 page document, but that government requires more than 2,700 pages our elected representatives didn't even bother to read before voting to inflict it on us, doubling the size of federal government, laying claim to massively increased powers to order people to spend their money as Congress sees fit for them, the creation of more than 117 new government bureaucracies and agencies at last count, hiring a slew of IRS agents, a slew of bureaucrats -and please keep in mind they will all make nearly $20K more than they would for the comparable job in the private sector plus very generous pension and benefits we will not have in the private sector even though we will all be footing THAT bill as well, massive tax hikes and job-killing penalties -all to insure what is in reality a tiny fraction of this population? Because Pelosi and Reid the traitors refuse to answer that one.

Why do you REALLY think Democrats put all that BULLSHIT in this bill and needed more than 2,700 pages to assist a tiny minority with insurance premiums while rejecting EVERY SINGLE known proposal known for a fact to help reduce health care and health insurance costs? EVERY ONE OF THEM were REJECTED by the tyrants in Congress -why? Its because this was never about health or care or reducing insurance premiums or reducing health care costs whatsoever. It was and is all about expanding government control and POWER. The ONLY way government can claim more power for itself is by stripping it from YOU. And Democrats voted to do just that tonight.

The Democrats cut down the Tree of Liberty to use its wood for some temporary warmth.

2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
6. Contact sports

Have a Nice Day!

Link or is this pure bullshit.

How 'bout you throw up a link to a video showing ANYONE calling black members of Congress *******.

Oh, that's right. You can't. It never happened.

You and your Democrat friends make up bullshit racist lies to get bills passed that are patently UNCONSTITUTIONAL and racist in and of themselves. There's $4 BILLION in that bill reserved for BLACK COLLLEGES. WTF does that have to do with health care? :eusa_eh:

Stupidfuck. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back