National Guard Surrenders to the Protesters

amazing they did not surrender their flag too

Shouldn't that tell you something. That this protest is not to be taken seriously.
If everybody just ignore these riots. And focus on the candidates that they are going to be electing to replace these members of the Deep State. Believe me that they will on to the next distraction. They don't want no one focusing on this upcoming election. It is because they are going to rig it.

I guess that the Globalist are right. That we need to send in U.N. troops to settle our matters here.

Another Deputy Operations Officer for the National Guard in Minnesota, did the same. His whole address was done on his knee. Truly strong leaders aren't threatened by showing respect. He spoke to the protesters as human beings and they listened. And applauded him.

Victors do not get on their knees that is reserved for the losers

So tell us all, when do you command a company?
and how is that relative?

The decision was made by the commander.

Another Deputy Operations Officer for the National Guard in Minnesota, did the same. His whole address was done on his knee. Truly strong leaders aren't threatened by showing respect. He spoke to the protesters as human beings and they listened. And applauded him.

Victors do not get on their knees that is reserved for the losers

So tell us all, when do you command a company?
When was the last time you commanded a ship admiral?

Surrender? Not hardly! Did you post the right video?

What a proud force we have there.
They were told by the protesters to take a knee and the capitulated.
Surrender by any other name

Did they shoot the non-violent protesters in cold blood?

Probably were not issues ammo.

Don't bet on it! This is not Obama's military!

The Kentucky National Guard in Louisville opened fire after being fired upon along with the police. They both were returning fire, with the police officer striking and killing the rioter.

I was in the Nasty Guard during Reagan and no ammo was ever issued.

If you knew anything about weapons, you would see those weapons are loaded.

What does that have to do witht

The Kentucky National Guard in Louisville opened fire after being fired upon along with the police. They both were returning fire, with the police officer striking and killing the rioter.

Have you been a Don Trump genuis your whole life?

What does that have to do witht

Have you been a Don Trump genuis your whole life?

No, but it is readily apparent that you have been a dumbass your whole life.

celebrities are part of the power structure arrayed against Americans. These signees should come as no surprise.
Especially Hanoi Jane. Those others, were people I am not very familiar with, but as I have said many time, nobody should care about the political opinions of celebrities when they are not talking about films music or other entertainment.
celebrities are part of the power structure arrayed against Americans. These signees should come as no surprise.
Especially Hanoi Jane. Those others, were people I am not very familiar with, but as I have said many time, nobody should care about the political opinions of celebrities when they are not talking about films music or other entertainment.

I can agree with you there. Nobody should. But they do. You face a wealthy, powerful opposition with unfettered access to the media in these celebrities. The overclass and the serfs both consider them royalty.
To not recognize that threat because you think it shouldn’t be is a recipe for defeat.
There are three forms of power....political, economic and cultural. Here they use the latter two to neuter the first while convincing you only the first is important.
Are Somalians the freest people in the world because they have a weak to nonexistent political structure?
I recognize the fact, but not the validity. I cannot think of a single movie star or recording star worthy of the attention to their opinions on most political events. Many are not worthy to be in polite society just for how they have conducted their personal lives and criminal acts committed. Mostly I think celebrities who feel their voice should be followed and revered are usually just publicity whores, but that is just my personal opinion.

I just came across this article. As I say I’m sure you are honest in that you yourself aren’t going to follow a celebrity. But you should recognize the power arrayed against you from them. Their money and influence is devoted entirely to overthrowing the present order....their money especially.

I can agree with you there. Nobody should. But they do. You face a wealthy, powerful opposition with unfettered access to the media in these celebrities. The overclass and the serfs both consider them royalty.
To not recognize that threat because you think it shouldn’t be is a recipe for defeat.
There are three forms of power....political, economic and cultural. Here they use the latter two to neuter the first while convincing you only the first is important.
Are Somalians the freest people in the world because they have a weak to nonexistent political structure?
I recognize the fact, but not the validity. I cannot think of a single movie star or recording star worthy of the attention to their opinions on most political events. Many are not worthy to be in polite society just for how they have conducted their personal lives and criminal acts committed. Mostly I think celebrities who feel their voice should be followed and revered are usually just publicity whores, but that is just my personal opinion.

I just came across this article. As I say I’m sure you are honest in that you yourself aren’t going to follow a celebrity. But you should recognize the power arrayed against you from them. Their money and influence is devoted entirely to overthrowing the present order....their money especially.

Several groups have helped make bail. Most of those arrested on the printout I saw Sunday were for illegal assembly. Not a very serious offense in many cases. Do you have the names of the looter, arsonists, people committing assaults, committing destruction of property offenses etc, released by their efforts? We would all love to see it for the news value. As for being arrayed against me, I haven't seen them around, but as I have said, I pay them little attention and have been out helping a buddy frame 2x6 walls in new shop/pool house, and probably missed them when they came by. I sill try to hold up to their pressure. They really do not get me very excited and figure I have a assessment without their imput. The fact that they do appear to make the minor news blurbs makes me wonder if the weak minded and easily influenced are subject to fall into hero worship. Seems strange.

Forum List

Back