National Guard & Minneapolis Police Department Sweep Street And Attack Civilians

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
For the record I do not condone the use of the word 'civilian' when referencing the American electorate. But that's another topic completely.

Anyway. Looks like the military has teamed up with the state's henchmen and are now shooting at people sitting on their front porches.

Last edited:
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to free the world
You tell me we’ve a constitution
Well, you know
We all want to see it’s le—e--d

But when we talk about armed conflict
Don't you know they’ve got the bigger stick
Don't you know it's makin’ me uptight
uptight….uptight

You say we need a social solution
Well, you know
It’s all been planned by da man
You ask me for my contribution
Well, you know
The Fed is printing what they caa---annn

But when our freedoms fall to fascist fate
All I can tell you is brother you're the bait
Don't you know it's makin me uptight
uptight…..uptight….
Ah

ah, ah, ah, ah, ah... doobie do wah doobie do wha…

~S~ w/apologies to the Fab4

I keep saying..... pull the cops out and let the locals clean up their own house. All they're doing now is making even more people hate LE.

The White antifa pussies are making Blacks look bad. These little assholes aren't there for the cause. They're there to cause chaos and destroy things. Whatever they get, they deserve. When the authorities move in and try to control the mob, it's totally called for. Innocent, law abiding citizens need someone to protect their lives and property.

Last edited:
Innocent, law abiding citizens need someone to protect their lives and property.

From the looks of it in the recording, innocent law abiding citizens were getting shot at by your great protectors for no other reason than the fact that they were sitting on their front porch.

The White antifa pussies are making Blacks look bad. These little assholes aren't there for the cause. They're there to causer chaos and destroy things. Whatever they get, they deserve. When the authorities move in and try to control the mob, it's totally called for. Innocent, law abiding citizens need someone to protect their lives and property.
Cops don't protect citizens from law breakers, they protect the rights of those accused of breaking the law.
Left to ourselves, there wouldn't be any law breakers around.... we'd string them up.
Sometimes we get it wrong but shit, so do the cops, so I'm really not sure which way is better.

The White antifa pussies are making Blacks look bad. These little assholes aren't there for the cause. They're there to causer chaos and destroy things. Whatever they get, they deserve. When the authorities move in and try to control the mob, it's totally called for. Innocent, law abiding citizens need someone to protect their lives and property.
Really? Because I don’t see blacks distancing themselves from them or leaving when the rioting starts.

How many more cities under 'curfew' will there be?

~S~

I dunno, but the people who were sitting on their front porch prior to beng targeted by those men with guns who were sent by the government were complying with his kingship's decree.

EZVsF3GWAAAKOVe

How many more cities under 'curfew' will there be?

~S~

I dunno, but the people who were sitting on their front porch prior to beng targeted by those men with guns who were sent by the government were complying with his kingship's decree.

EZVsF3GWAAAKOVe
I just hadda ask>>>

so we've gone from a corona lockdown to a racial lockdown

or maybe it's more one being used for the excuse of the other

~S~

The White antifa pussies are making Blacks look bad. These little assholes aren't there for the cause. They're there to cause chaos and destroy things. Whatever they get, they deserve. When the authorities move in and try to control the mob, it's totally called for. Innocent, law abiding citizens need someone to protect their lives and property.
That's why we have 2nd Ammendment. Time to kick the tires, and take it for a spin...

Cops don't protect citizens from law breakers, they protect the rights of those accused of breaking the law.
Left to ourselves, there wouldn't be any law breakers around.... we'd string them up.
Sometimes we get it wrong but shit, so do the cops, so I'm really not sure which way is better.
One thing is for sure; justice would be much, much swifter...

That's why we have 2nd Ammendment. Time to kick the tires, and take it for a spin...

I'm surprised it took that long for the 2nd to surface here

~S~

We have a new plan. From now on our firefighters will be using gasoline to extinguish flames. People bleeding will have holes punched in them to let the air in to keep them alive. Idiots. Absolute idiots.

One thing is for sure; justice would be much, much swifter...
Yeah but like I said, sometimes we get it wrong..... that's one of the big reasons we went to professional law enforcement. Thing is, they are fucking it up pretty bad too, so you need to figure out which you're going to to be able to better tolerate.

What a pathetic gang of Gillettized cowards.

Easier and safer to go into a peaceful neighborhood, and attack innocent citizens, than to go to where the rioting is taking place, and go after actual criminals.

If this continues, I hope someone in one of the peaceful neighborhoods that they attack is prepared, and shoots back and kills some of these pieces of shit. For me, that's an extreme thing to say, advocating killing officers of the law, but in this case, it is completely called-for.

I'm surprised it took that long for the 2nd to surface here

~S~

Ha. Actually, Freyasman nailed it right out of the gate in post #2. Of course, his statement was made in the proper context of this particular incident. These people were just sitting on their front porches in a residential environment minding their own business when the skirmishers assumed formation and fired on them.

Forum List

Back