National Guard Called Out to Kenosha

Ge, Joey, it appears that your National Guard service was during the period of the "old" guard, which mainly consisted of dealing with "the mud, the blood, and the beer"...

In case you weren't aware of it, a lot of the National Guard units now have put in 3 or 4 combat tours in the sandbox...

See what you miss when you think you might have to go over to the sandbox, chicken out, and get out ASAP????

Actually, my Guard time was before my active duty time, dummy. I paid for college with the Guard and then went active duty... so wrong again, as you often are.

And I'm thrilled I didn't have to go over and fight for the Jews and the Oil Companies. That's not what I signed up for.
So you have no concept of how the NG has been used for combat during the last 30 years (since Desert Storm)....

As a matter of fact, it's doubtful that you know anything that;s been going on with the Guard during that time period!!!

All you know about is the time when the Guard signed up and did their weekends knowing that they probably wouldn't be called up, since they hadn't been since the Korean War, which ended in 1953!!!!

But you keep right on talking out of your ass....

Last edited:
So you have no concept of how the NG has been used for combat during the last 30 years (since Desert Storm)....

Sure I do. I can read a newspaper. The answer is, badly, with the same units being sent over time and time again, until they are worn down..

Another wonderful example of Republican incompetence. Unwilling to call for a draft, wondering why no one was signing up anymore, they kept sending in guys who should have been released from their six year contracts a long time ago.

I promise you, the guys who were sent over multiple times during the Oughts got the hell out when we started drawing down in the teens... So we're pretty much back to where we started- guys who get maybe one day a year on CD training being called upon to do it.

Now, that said, some units might be useful, such as Military Police Units... but most of them really aren't geared towards that. In fact, the Guard has largely drawn down it's combat arms capability. For instance, the 33rd Brigade is no more, nor were two of the three infantry battalions that were part of it when I was in.

BLM bozo's just needed an excuse to loot some big screen TV's and Nike shoes. ... :cool:
Looters never had it so good.

1598838453390.png

STANDING UP TO INSURRECTIONISTS: Trump will travel to Kenosha, Wisconsin on Tuesday.

And he will NOT be apologizing to not urging appeasement of these Fascist Rioters.

On flight back from Louisiana, WH informed press pool that Pres Trump will visit Kenosha, WI on Tuesday. He'll meet with law enforcement & survey damage from the violent protests. He'll meet with Jacob Blake's family if he can do so without putting them in danger of the rampaging Fascists that the Left has loosed on yet another Blue City.

1598838671311.png

The National Guard has been deployed to Kenosha, Wis., after a night of civil unrest following the shooting of a Black man by police over the weekend, the latest incident to unleash widespread anger over policing practices.

Gov. Tony Evers said 125 National Guardsmen will be tasked with supporting local law enforcement in Kenosha by helping to "protect critical infrastructure and assist in maintaining public safety and the ability of individuals to peacefully protest."

“I know folks across our state will be making their voices heard in Kenosha and in communities across Wisconsin. Every person should be able to express their anger and frustration by exercising their First Amendment rights and report on these calls to action without any fear of being unsafe,” he said in a statement.

Hopefully the National Guard can put these Domestic Terrorist down.
I understand that you think this shooting is just another justified shooting because , hey, it was just a black guy.

Standing up against this police violence is NOT terrorism.

When change needs made, people protest. When they march, etc and their voices are not heard, then they might make people notice by being destructive.
So you join them in their stupidity? Idiot.

Again, Democrats push nation toward Race Based Killings.

“You Kill One of Us, It’s Time for Us to Kill One of Yours!” – Kenosha Black Lives Matter Speaker Calls for Retaliation Killings Against Whites.

A Kenosha Black Lives Matter speaker at a Kenosha rally on Saturday called for retaliation killings.

The speaker told the hundreds in attendance, “You kill one of us, it’s time for us to kill one of yours… Why are we the ones who have to keep burying one of ours.”

They are openly calling for a race war.

Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes was also a featured speaker at the same "protest."

While the Dems push for war, we pray for peace.

1598919023343.png

Sounds chintzy. I think I would have gone with the whole 2/128th Infantry Regiment.
Sounds like a typical political response. Trying to not piss off the base but not exactly thoroughly addressing
the problem either. So dumb.
At this point, the ineptitude of the political or ideological response of various governor's (letting it go as a misguided right of protest, when it so quickly turned into unjustifiable, lawless destruction) is pissing off many, even in their base, but it is a problem they must deal with for all their constituents.

The National Guard has been deployed to Kenosha, Wis., after a night of civil unrest following the shooting of a Black man by police over the weekend, the latest incident to unleash widespread anger over policing practices.

Gov. Tony Evers said 125 National Guardsmen will be tasked with supporting local law enforcement in Kenosha by helping to "protect critical infrastructure and assist in maintaining public safety and the ability of individuals to peacefully protest."

“I know folks across our state will be making their voices heard in Kenosha and in communities across Wisconsin. Every person should be able to express their anger and frustration by exercising their First Amendment rights and report on these calls to action without any fear of being unsafe,” he said in a statement.

Hopefully the National Guard can put these Domestic Terrorist down.
Quite to the contrary, there seems nothing like another black idiot getting himself shot to justify another riot by the Left.

Me on the other hand will be celebrating.

One leftist down only 60 million more to go.

Forum List

Back